OOC Thread

OOC Thread

Please discuss all OOC concerns/questions/other matters here.

Please be sure to post if you will be unable to meet your posting requirement for any reason.

Welcome back guys, thanks again for being so dedicated through all these moves and various other difficulties...

Please remember the formatting rules for posting and lets get that post count back the way it used to be

We're welcoming Horatio into the group as Wynn, say hello and all that jazz.

I'm also beginning the search for a fourth player, but I am in no hurry to bring in another player, I'd just like to have four if possible for the sake of moving the game along and adding some more creative spice.

Cheers everyone, and good gaming!

PS: Game ad is here it has a few new nuances. As always, please feel free to recruit a buddy from another game.

Hay Saabre

New update: The book of the dead...

GD and ERS, do you guys remember anyone else that should be in there? I think I got all of the non-mook body count.

I wondered what happened to Rocco. I knew he followed after the demon disguised as a little girl but I never saw what happened after that. Out of curiosity, did it happen in a private thread or did he stop replying and you just used that to write him out of the story?

He stopped replying. At that point he had committed to a very dangerous path and since he wasn't there to navigate it and never came back it was easier to write him out. I think it was just too much for him, he didn't really have any experience and needed months of help to get his character together.

You know, WoLT, I'm impressed you've kept this game going as long as you have with as many players as you've gone through. I'm glad you have though as I enjoy reading along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabre View Post
You know, WoLT, I'm impressed you've kept this game going as long as you have with as many players as you've gone through. I'm glad you have though as I enjoy reading along.
It also survived having his ass kicked/banned from the site! Now that is dedication!

Welcome Back you **** !

Thanks guys.

It's a challenge to find a combination of the right players as well as their characters and a GM and plot. Definitely congrats are owed to GD and ERS for sticking through the tough times with unreliable PC's and other various bumps in the road.

Cheers to all!