Notices

Issue Eight Interlude III: The Mall

General Barca: give me another Fighting FEAT; you need a Red result to do two combat actions in a round (or I can just count the uppercut if you like).

Stam: you are correct; give me an Agility FEAT at +1 (for flying); the color of the result determines the opponent's penalty to hit (Green -2CS, Yellow -4CS, Red -6CS).

Remarkable (30) +1 CS!
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 7

Toss in Karma fora green result if necessary.
Agility

d100 Results: 49
Fighting20/ Excellent

Blackbird spends 29 Karma and is at -2CS to be hit.

Silverhawk: only your uppercut hits...but at least the punk kid is still learning a valuable lesson.

Three youth approach and surround each of you. One of Blackbird's opponents manages to make contact with a flying kick (6 damage), while two of Silverhawk opponents connect with a series of well placed body blows (12 damage).

Maelstrom is also hit by one of his attackers and, although he doesn't take any damage, there is a possible Slam against him (give me an Endurance FEAT for Mael).

"So, I'm guessing less of an exhibition match and more of a gang-style beatdown?" Blackbird asks as he deftly rolls midair to avoid a leaping punch, then tries to block the kick to the sternum and is only partly successful. He grunts and gives a nod of approval to the youth. "Nice form there. Any dojo in particular?"

His force field reappears off to his left in the shape of a long, thin smokey black staff, and as he rolls to avoid the next punch he sweeps it across the ground underneath him...hopefully taking legs out.

Attempting to use his Force Field ability as a multiple-target Trip attempt on the three thugs. +1 CS for airborne, if applicable, and base power is rated Excellent (20)...I believe it's a -2 CS for the area effect?
d100 Results: 67
action

Blackbird's force attack manages to hit all three of his challengers, but, unfortunately, they remain on their feet.

Silver Hawk unfurls his wings he then bends down and spins. He does this trying to hit the guys surrounding him. If this does not work and he does not hit anyone. Silver Hawk will then take to the air.
d100 Results: 72
Fighting/ 20 Excellent
d100 Results: 38
Agility Typical/ Flight

Perhaps following Blackbird's lead, Silver Hawk also attempts to strike out against all three of his opponents at once...and
Even at -4CS to hit multiple targets, you hit all three, causing 10 damage to each. Unfortunately, they are all still up and active.
succeeds.

Changing their tactics a little, the youths focused on Blackbird and Silver Hawk attempt to grapple the heroes into a hold; probably so one of their brethren can take advantage of the hero's predicament and land a more devastating blow.

They all fail
Wow, my dice like you guys.
miserably.

Meanwhile, a short distance away, Maelstrom seems to be holding his own against his opponents.

It's the heroes turn again!

"Anyone mind answering just one question here - who paid you?" Blackbird asks, as he strikes out with a single 'soft' blast of force aimed - this time! - at only a single target.

Stun Blast, Excellent (20) +1 CS.
d100 Results: 45
Force blast