Notices

Issue Eight Interlude III: The Mall

Blackbird quickly realizes he won't be getting an answer from at least that youth, as his blast knocks one of the lads off his feet and deposits his unconscious form in an oversized planter a few feet away.

The advantage quickly turns, however, as one of the youths get a hold of Blackbird, leaving him open for his partner's attack...

Give me an Endurance FEAT for Blackbird, please...and take 10 damage.

Excellent (16)...toss in karma for a green, if necessary.
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 15
Endurance

Silver Hawk notices the moves being made against him and Bb He takes this opportunity to put some distance between him and the attackers. He searches for any opening shown around him on the ground.
d100 Results: 40
Reason/20 Excellent If Silver Hawk finds an opening he moves through it and puts some space between him and his attackers. If there is none available on the ground Silver Hawk will instead take to the air.
d100 Results: 21
Flying/ Agility 6 Typical Karma for a green. Once he is air borne he will set himself up to do fly by attacks on the ground attackers.

It is easier for SilverHawk to take to the air then it is to get out of the ring of attackers surrounding him on the ground. As he rises into the air, the three take a final leap at the hero before he is out of their reach (give me two Endurance FEATs, please).

After I get the result of SilverHawk's FEATs, it's Blackbird's and SilverHawk's turns again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Blackbird quickly realizes he won't be getting an answer from at least that youth, as his blast knocks one of the lads off his feet and deposits his unconscious form in an oversized planter a few feet away.

The advantage quickly turns, however, as one of the youths get a hold of Blackbird, leaving him open for his partner's attack...

Give me an Endurance FEAT for Blackbird, please...and take 10 damage.
"Better hold on back there," Blackbird says with amusement as he lifts off the ground smoothly, his internal graviton drive handling the strain of two just as easily as it did one. Grabbing a hold of a flightworthy opponent could prove somewhat of a mistake!

Yep, he's going to haul the guy up into the air. Just to see if he's stubborn enough to not let go. I reckon this is either Agility or Flight for any mechanics roll, both are at Remarkable (30) +1 CS! And, tossing in enough karma for a green.
d100 Results: 47
Action

Silver hawk sees that he has left himself open from ground attacks so he beats his wings to take off.
d100 Results: 86
Endurance 30/ Remarkable
d100 Results: 77
Endurance 30/ Remarkable

SilverHawk is knocked back by a couple of lucky blows, causing him to momentarily stumble before he manages to get into the air (12 damage). He is now, however, in a good position for fly-by attacks.

Blackbird is still grappled. The hold has now changed from a "restrain and lower defense" hold to more of a "sweet lord, please don't let him drop me" type hold.

Airborne, neither hero can be attacked by those on the ground. Blackbird could, theoretically, be attacked by the one who is still grappling him, but he would have to drop out of self-preservation mode first.

"If you ask nicely, son, I'll put you back down. We could even try that talking thing over a cup of coffee - or a beer."

Silver Hawk takes a banking turn. He levels out and then turns to get a flyby attack on the men on the bridge. He swings at the first one of them that he crosses as he fly's by.
d100 Results: 49
fighting 20/ Excellent