Notices

Issue Eight Interlude IV: The Warehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceanpaul View Post

"Okay," he says hesitantly. "It's go time."
Rad replies "But we just got here? Why should we go already?"

Benni rolls her eyes, "No Rad, he meant go into the room and meet MODOK or his arm of goons." Benni turns to the door and opens it, stepping in, as she looks around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyote View Post
Benni rolls her eyes, "No Rad, he meant go into the room and meet MODOK or his arm of goons." Benni turns to the door and opens it, stepping in, as she looks around.

Rad replies with a serious face and some pointing gestures "Oh...I see....you mean we...as in us...go in there...i get it. Let's enter...shall we barge in heroicly or take a mopre subtle approach?"

"What, like knock?" Centennial Man asks. "Let's just bust the door open and get this over with. Like I said before, I'm certian MODOK knows we're here."

The room is like a gymnasium. The ceiling, laced with girders, is two stories over your heads. The floor is smooth plated metal. At either end are two large (Kirby) machines flush against the walls. Each is oddly shaped with all sorts of bumps and knobs. There are eight men in uniform standing guard in the room. Close by is a strange looking man, part human and part robot. His left arm is made of gleaning metal and looks an awful lot like a cannon.

Roll Initiative!

Centennial Man 12.4
Radical Warrior 10.4
Guards 6.0
Part human/part robot guy 5.0
Benni 4.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post

Roll Initiative!

Guards: 6.0
Part human/part robot guy: 5.0
Benni 4.2
its intuition ranks above typical correct?? i'm rusty

Dice Roll: 1d10+4
d10 Results: 6 (Total = 10)
initiative

if so thats my roll adjust the roll for inc 40 intuition if ive mistaken

Initiative

Centennial Man 12.4
Radical Warrior 10.4
Guards 6.0
Motya 4.3
Benni 4.2

Centennial man and Radical Warrior can take their actions. Although we still need Motya's Initiative, I assume she will not be attacking either of those two heroes, so her actions shouldn't affect theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Initiative

Centennial Man 12.4
Radical Warrior 10.4
Guards 6.0
Benni 4.2

Centennial man and Radical Warrior can take their actions. Although we still need Motya's Initiative, I assume she will not be attacking either of those two heroes, so her actions shouldn't affect theirs.
Rad will use
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 55
extra attacks

i'll edit his action below after i find out how many attacks he gets

ok thats two attacks

Rad will use lightning speed to make 2 charge attacks from 2 areas away each(2 to charge 2 to move away 2 more areas to charge again...he can move 7 areas)
incredible 40(2 col shifts to monstrous for dame correct?)
d100 Results: 59
charge 1
d100 Results: 90
charge 2

those are on the modok creature