Notices

Coffee Break of the Living Dead

Old Jul 12 '10, 8:45pm
Elder Dragon

Coffee Break of the Living Dead

Coffee Break of the Living Dead Noobs Adventure - Forum
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Estimated Members Requested: 6

I forgot to add this at the start so sorry but I'm only running the core rule book in this adventure. Still have to learn before I go all add-on crazy

Game Description:

WARNING!!!
ZM's maiden voyage. Looking for other AFMBE noobs.

Bought the AFMBE book about 2 weeks ago because I love the zombie survival theme. I have been playing and DMing D&D for about 14 years now but this will be my first crack at this system.
I'm looking for about 4-6 people, other noobs are encouraged. This isn't an original adventure in the least but I'm going to be using it as my pilot. If this goes well then I'm going to start my campaign soon after.

For those who don't know this adventure (and those who do, please no cheating) it takes place in an office building. The layout of the building is simple. Ground floor has a restaurant, snack bar and restrooms. First through third floors are used as a corporate headquarters for the Jewelery Barn, and the fourth through fourteenth floors are regional offices for a bank.

Toss your interest and application in here, characters are Norms with standard Normie stats, quick summary of your character is all that's required for now, and your character must either work in the building, or have some reason to be in the building for the day.

Hopefully I turn out to be not bad at this and we can all have a little fun and a bit of a fright.

Last edited by canab; Jul 14 '10 at 4:26am..
As a fellow All Flesh newb, call me interested. I'll see what I can bang together.

right on. By the way, what's going on with your game?

No rela interest, if you're refering to the All Flesh one. That's okay, though. I'll be getting my zombie fix with this, at any rate, and I really just started it to learn the system.

I'm interested, my AFmBE books are just gathering dust and it'd be nice to use them, question: Can we work anywhere in the building or does it have to be the corporate section of the building?

Anywhere. You can be the janitor or a delivery person or even the fries up guy on the ground floor. It's completely up to you.

So what exactly are you asking in our applications, or do we just post something?

for now you just have to layout a quick description of your character, don't worry about stats at this point just tell me a little bit about the person I'll be feeding to my zombies.

My character is tasty with bones just crunchy enough for the zombies to really enjoy it. He is well fed and his muscles juicy and not at all tough. His clothing will tear easily and only his boots will present any significant barrier to their rotting fingers. Just let them be careful about the mobile phone and belt buckle as the unwary zombie could crack a tooth if they try and eat them.