Issue Nine: Cornered Prey/Ominous Realm

Centennial Man springs into
Initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d10+3
d10 Results: 10 (Total = 13)
defensive action and steps in front of Motya in hopes to shield her.

"Okay, I watched The Matrix on the Sci-Fi channel the other night," he says. Holding his hand out, the young hero concentrates on the gunfire, imagining his telekinetic powers stopping it with a wall of invisible force. "I've always wanted to try this ..."

Dice Roll: 1d10+4
d10 Results: 10 (Total = 14)
initiative

Rad will keep things simple and charge in screaming like a maniac "The voice in my head......Make it stop......they tell me to burn things!!!!!

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 98
extra attacks

Rad will use multiple charges depending upon the extra attacks roll
d100 Results: 2
charge 1
d100 Results: 78
charge 2
d100 Results: 8
charge 3
d100 Results: 40
charge 4

"The voice in my head......Make it stop......they tell me to burn things!!!!!

Initiative so far:
Radical Warrior 10.4
Centennial Man 10.3
Benni 10.1
Guards 8
Motya 2

Wow - the dice like you guys...for initiative, anyway!

Radical Warrior speeds out into the hallway, running back and forth along it's length several times. An impressive show, but he only manages to actually hit one of the guards, who smashes into a wall at the force of Rad's impact then slumps unconscious to the floor.

CM - if you want to spend Karma on that power stunt attempt (to make it a Red result), let me know. Otherwise, it will fail.

Benni - give me rolls for your grab (Strength) and throw (Agility).

More to come (obviously!)

122 Karma spent by CM for one attempts at a Telekinetic Force Field power stunt to protect Motya. It will stay in place until either CM is KO'd, dispels it, or it takes enough damage to destroy it.

Benni, meanwhile, manages to lift the closest guard off his feet and whip him at the far end of the hall where he crashes into the wall and his already-unconscious compatriot. The guard, looking a bit winded and not just a little stunned, manages to get back up on his feet and pulls an odd-looking pistol from his hip holster and fires at Benni. An explosive blast of concussive force lashes out striking the hero who was perfectly lined up to take the entire blast herself with nothing to shield or protect her...

...Benni thought it kind of tickled. But only a little.

Motya'a action, then it's top of the round again. Everyone can go ahead and post your actions. There's only the one guard left at the other end of the hallway.

Motya, remembering the trick she'd pulled against the hologram, looks down at the floor and takes advantage of the fact that her power did not need to be channeled through her hands. A trail of mist wisped out from her feet until it passed Benni and sank low into the floor under the feet of each of the guards.

100 Karma for a stunt to ice up the floor and make it slick for the guards, hopefully knocking them to their feet.
Cold Generation:
Dice Roll:
1d100
d100 Results: 23

ooc

168 Karma spent by Motya. +1 use of Energy Solidification (cold).

A carpet of glistening ice spreads out from under Motya's feet, traveling the length of the corridor and stopping just as it reaches the guard who promptly slips and falls again.

Top of the round!

Elsewhere...

Blackbird finally arrives at the warehouse. From scoping the outside of the single-story building, he spots only a single entrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Elsewhere...

Blackbird finally arrives at the warehouse. From scoping the outside of the single-story building, he spots only a single entrance.
Blackbird stays aloft for the moment, scanning the warehouse's exterior for any obvious action - as well as any obvious escape vehicles for the rest of the crew. Then he clicks his comm.

"Blackbird here; I'm outside. There's only a single entry point. Should I stay up here on guard, or do you want me inside?"

Rad will continue to keep things simple and charge in screaming like a maniac "The voice in my head......Make it stop......they tell me to burn things!!!!!

d100 Results: 62
extra attacks

Rad will use multiple charges depending upon the extra attacks roll
d100 Results: 89
charge 1
d100 Results: 46
charge 2
d100 Results: 67
charge 3
d100 Results: 54
charge 4

"The voice in my head......Make it stop......they tell me to burn things!!!!!