Notices

Issue Nine Sidetrek: The Negative Zone

jericho will try and expose a main electrical line. "For me signs like high voltage or danger electrical shock are more of a dare than a warning!" electrical control 40
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 66

Jericho can detect the presence of several major power lines running through the asteroid (from top to bottom), as well as the fact that the transmitter on top of the asteroid seems to be protected by an unbelievably powerful force field of some sort.

Quasimodo, apparently displeased that you have not yet left, fires a beam of force from his left eye, striking Jericho for 40 points of damage.

Initiative:

Jericho Tesla 6.2
Quasimodo 5.0
EnergyStar 2.0 (we are here)
Agent X 2.0
MANAC and SueGnomi and PowerSurge

Jericho will try and drain the force field itself as a power stunt, drawing enough karma to not crit fumble power control conduit remarkable
d100 Results: 77

X moves in toward the exposed power controls and waits for his turn.

Energystar concentrates and tries something new.

PowerSurge sees Jericho Tesla under attack and prepares to fire on the attacker.

Dice Roll: 1d10+3
d10 Results: 2 (Total = 5)
initiative my intuition score is 30
d100 Results: 35
High-Tech Missile Weapon Power 10 GO!

HA! Your appalling appearance is almost enough to keep me from obliterating you!...ALMOST!
PowerSurge is purposely trying to taunt him to get him off Jericho's back.

EnergyStar's laser strikes the misshapen creature but seems to have no effect. He appears to be able to resist a certain amount of energy damage - unfortunately, the same amount EnergyStar's laser generates.

EnergyStar finds it odd that her brother isn't around this time to say "Pew! Pew! Pew!" as she uses her laser...

+1 Power Stunt and -100 Karma for EnergyStar.

Agent X moves closer to the control unit as Jericho attempts to bring down the field around it. No Karma expenditure required; the field is now at Amazing strength. Agent X can take an action here as well, if he likes.

PowerSurge's attack misses Quasimodo, but he seems to have at least drawn his attention away from Jericho.

If you guys want to run Sue and MANAC, that's fine, if not, I will take appropriate actions for them.

Initiative:

Jericho Tesla 6.2
PowerSurge 5.3
SueGnomi 5.2 (rolled by GM) (we are here)
MANAC 5.1 (rolled by GM)
Quasimodo 5.0
EnergyStar 2.0
Agent X 2.0

Sue and MANAC both attack Quasimodo directly. Sue learns that her ice control power is not strong enough to affect the cybernetic creature while MANAC's kinetic bolt seems to have no such problem, staggering the monster when it strikes him.

Quasimodo responds by activating some sort of control from the large cube-shaped structure (7d), which in turn causes the computer complex (7a) to begin slowly sinking into the red-hot radioactive mud pool. The mud is not destroying the computer complex; you get the impression that Quasimodo is lowering it to safeguard it from any damage, implying that it must somehow control the transmitter unit (7b).

Initiative:

Jericho Tesla 6.2
PowerSurge 5.3
SueGnomi 5.2 (rolled by GM)
MANAC 5.1 (rolled by GM)
Quasimodo 5.0
EnergyStar 2.0 (we are here)
Agent X 2.0

Jericho takes a second to ponder whether his new idea of draining the ambient energy from the radioactive mud pool. "i wonder where this idea fits on Egon Spengler's very bad meter?" reason check remarkable
d100 Results: 36
. Even if it doesn't work, Jericho will use his conductive energy ability to either interrupt the energy field or enter the radioactive mud for energy absorption. here it goes energy control amazing
d100 Results: 39
spending karma for at least a success
OH, btw i might as well mention that Jericho seems to have inadvertently been worshiping the shrine of Wade Wilson after hours of TV and history.

Agent X after making his way over to the mud pool notices the receding power module. At this site he cracks his knuckles and puts his hands out in a diamond shape. I do not remember giving you permeation to hide your stuff. Father says freeze now. Ice Generation aimed at the Radioactive mud pool.
d100 Results: 27
Sue Gnomi's Ice Generation/ Excellent16 karma for a yellow.