Win

Scurvy Dogs

All Hands on Deck - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Ad Closes: Oct 3 '10
Estimated Members Requested: 3

Pull anchor and set sail! Join the crew to become a pirate true

"Where there is a sea there are pirates. -Greek Proverb"

A Brief Overview: The region of the Archipelago has enjoyed relative peace for a little less than a decade. The group of islands were claimed in the name of the Farovian king, King Leopold IV, which has made sour blood between the Farovians, Kakori elves, and the native Darfellan. In the midst of this begrudged peace rose an army of pirates that plague the already strained trade agreements between races. With a sea of wealth before them it is indeed rich times to be a pirate.

The game: You are a group of adventurers setting out to sea. You may choose to become a pirate and live off of your crimes or join the many governments working to put an end to this Golden Age of Pirates. The choice is up to you. This game will be a good mix of roll-playing and role-playing which is entirely up to the group to decide though I enjoy role-playing far more.

Character Creation:
Starting Level is 3
Starting Equipment is Basic needs from PH with 1 Masterwork Item (Weapon, Armor, Tools ect.)
4d6 drop the lowest or 32 point buy (Pick one and stick with it)

Name:
Race:
Class:

Appearance: 1 Paragraph
Personality: 1 Paragraph
Personal History: 2-3 Paragraphs

Allowed books: Core, All completes Races of Everything. If you think your class or feat may be questionable feel free to ask me to review and make an executive decision on it. Do not try to power play this campaign. I build characters in my free time. I will be able to tell.

Game Description:

Pull anchor and set sail! Join the crew to become a pirate true

"Where there is a sea there are pirates. -Greek Proverb"

A Brief Overview The region of the Archipelago has enjoyed relative peace for a little less than a decade. The group of islands were claimed in the name of the Farovian king, King Leopold IV, which has made sour blood between the Farovians, Kakori elves, and the native Darfellan. In the midst of this begrudged peace rose an army of pirates that plague the already strained trade agreements between races. With a sea of wealth before them it is indeed rich times to be a pirate.

The game: You are a group of adventurers setting out to sea. You may choose to become a pirate and live off of your crimes or join the many governments working to put an end to this Golden Age of Pirates. The choice is up to you. This game will be a good mix of roll-playing and role-playing which is entirely up to the group to decide though I enjoy role-playing far more.

Character Creation: Apply in the Character Thread In Game Forum
Starting Level is 3
Starting Equipment is Whatever you will use from PH with 1 of them being a Masterwork Item (Weapon, Armor, Tools ect.)
4d6v1 or 32 point buy (Pick one and stick with it)

Name:
Race:
Class:
Appearance: 1 Paragraph
Personality: 1 Paragraph
Personal History: 2-3 Paragraphs

Allowed books: Core, All completes Races of Everything, Stormwrack. If you think your class or feat may be questionable feel free to ask me to review and make an executive decision on it. Do not try to power play this campaign. I build characters in my free time. I will be able to tell.

*Accepting 8-10*
And acting as Co-DM for Baldor: Hydroc

I hold no biased on cliches as they are rather hard to avoid in this game. Just try to avoid taking an undead template XP

Aww that was my next plan XP

Nah just kidding. I usualy run charries more role than anything. Not that I nerf for no reason. Just ask my fiddle playing Gnome Wizard =3

I think I'll go infiltrate ninja. Sounds best for this. There are a few ninja feats from Dragon mag that are on the crystal keep feat page.

http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules...ndex-Feats.pdf

If no it's cool. I can still rock a vanilla Ninja

@ Rock_DS I'd ask you to PM me the requested feats as some of these I may not want to blanket approve to other players.

I think I'll go with a rogue, maybe a rogue/fighter depending on how well I can figure this thing out. ^_^ Multi-classing looks a little complicated for a beginner like me. :P

Um. I might have to PM one of you with questions... since I'm so new to this. :-/

Ok, so I'm here, and as Baldor neglected to mention, I'll be co-DMing this game. It's his game to be sure, and I'm just lending him some support, but I'm here nonetheless.

Party balance can be found with any set of players

So don't worry about stepping on each others feet
Play what you want to play and own that character.