Notices

Exploring Castle Rivenroar

Bel moves over and shakes her head, muttering in Elven, and tries to Unable to find the game forum.

Slygoth strains but can't budge the boulder one bit. Bel does what Slygoth seemingly can't and moves the largest portion off the skeleton. the rest of the debris moves easily and soon the belt is in hand. The belt is made of leather and decorated with chain links all the way around. It is well-oiled, but that doesn't explain how it survived in tact while the rest of the traveler's clothing rotted with time.

Bel holds up the belt, and shrugs at Slygoth, to the others she asks, "Which of you can figure how magical this belt is and if it works?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by unanswered questions from before
She looks over the others, "Which of you has a free hand to carry the torches? Slygoth and I operate best with two handed weapons or double weapons."

She suggests, "I suggest we start our search in the entry chamber. I suggest we always go right as much as possible, so as to not get lost too badly. In case of retreats make lefts to exit if you are lost. Sound reasonable?"

Panitari carefully walks ove to Bel and says"I can Let me see if I can tell what it is..

Arcana Results

Ironskin Belt
Level:
Price: 1,000 gp (200 gp resale value)
Item Slot: Waist
Power (Daily): Minor Action. Gain resist 5 to all weapon damage until the end of your next turn.

Panitari looks over the belt and says"It is an Ironskin Belt. It will help whoever wears it resist some damage from an attack, but is limited on how often you can. It looks to be only able to use it once per day or we can sell if for about 200 gold pieces.

Bel nods, "Even so, we use it for now. It seems Zorn or Slygoth are the natural choices."

Quote:
Originally Posted by unanswered questions from before
She looks over the others, "Which of you has a free hand to carry the torches? Slygoth and I operate best with two handed weapons or double weapons."

She suggests, "I suggest we start our search in the entry chamber. I suggest we always go right as much as possible, so as to not get lost too badly. In case of retreats make lefts to exit if you are lost. Sound reasonable?"

Gardain

Gardain sits down on the body of the last drake killed. He makes himself comfortable as he rests for a moment. Something has been eating at him since this morning. He pulls out a sealed envelope with his name on it. The messenger that had come to them this morning, Alys Holt, had not only delivered their summons, but she had also slipped him a private message. He has been reluctant to open the letter, because no one should know where he is.

With a heavy sigh he breaks the wax seal and pulls out the letter. He begins reading it. It doesn't take him long to finish. He then looks up from his reading, "I can't stay... I have to go."

Bel looks confused, having not paid the dwarf and his letter any attention what-so-ever, "Killing drakes, goblins and saving people too much for your delicated sensibilities dwarf?"

Gardain grumbles and mutters under his breath. It's hard to hear and understand, but it probably included a few choice words about the elf and her heritage. "I got this letter in town. It's from me mum." He pauses for a few moments as if trying to consider his next words... or maybe just fighting back some emotion. "My father and two of my brothers were badly injured in the mines of Overlook. I need to go home. I need to take care of them, my mother and three sisters. They don't know if my father and brothers will make it."

"I hate to leave ye all.. especially Zorn and Sengir. You two've been my family since I met you in Candlekeep. My family... my blood, needs me... I just hope Mort and Vold don't look for me there." Gardain rises, a saddened look upon his face.

The look melts away and a bit of overconfidence creeps over his visage, "Well... I'd wish you all luck, but you won't survive without me!" He holds out his hand to bid them each a farewell.