Applications

Applications

Sources
  • Everything in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook and APG. Beware of the d20pfsrd, it contains a lot of 3rd party.
  • Additionally, these races from the bestiary will be allowed(please note adjustments):
    add -2 CON
    Celestial Resistance becomes: +2 on saves vs. acid, cold, and electricity
    Aasimar,
    Fiendish Resistance becomes: +2 on saves vs. cold, electricity, and fire.
    Tiefling, Tengu.
  • Other Feats, Equipment, and "Prestige Class Feats" may be accepted from official Paizo material. These will be approved on a case by case basis(don't count on taking anything from outside the two books described above until you've checked it with me).
  • Absolutely no 3rd party material.
  • Due to the E6-ness of this game, homebrew E6 feats will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Don't bother asking about anything else.
Character Creation
  • All characters will start at level 1. 1st level HP will be at max, and for golds, you may either take the average or roll for it. Once you have made your decision, it cannot be changed.
  • We will be using gestalt as described here.
  • Point Buy: Extra Epic Fantasy 30 points, using the table found here.
  • You will select two traits for this game. Please select traits from here. No campaign traits or faction traits(yet), please.
  • Please make an effort to make your character a part of Golarion, who has a drive to join the pathfinders. I'm looking for rounded characters! Those who do so will be looked upon more favorably when it comes to their applications. Some information on the setting can be found here. If you do not own the Golarion campaign setting, I highly suggest you dig around on the wiki for a while.
ApplicationPlease post your character below.

You should include the following information:
  • Character Name
  • Character Sheet: (Please adjust the 3.5 skills to pathfinder skills or, better yet, upload this sheet and use it.)
  • Race
  • Class 1
  • Class 2
  • Alignment (No Evil alignments, please)
  • Traits
  • Background
  • Description (Include a picture, if possible)
  • Personality

Brimstone

Ready for Revision, 2nd draft

Brimstone
Male Lawful Neutral Human Wizard / Oracle
Level 1, Init , HP 10/10, Speed 30
AC 12, Touch 12, Flat-footed 10
Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +2
Base Attack Bonus 0

Abilities Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 17

Traits Masterful Demeanor, Gifted adept (Burning hands)
Feats Eclectic, Combat Casting

Skills Acrobatics +6, Climb +4, Heal +4, Intimidate +7, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +8, Knowledge (Geography) +8, Knowledge (Nature) +8, Knowledge (Planes) +8, Spellcraft +8

"Of course you should fight fire with fire, you should fight EVERYTHING with fire"

Brimstone

Character Name: Jin Wei
Race: Human
Class 1: Monk
Class 2: Rogue
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Traits: Deft Dodger, Fast-Talker
Background:

Description:

Personality:

Character Name: Erol Garreth
Character Sheet: here
Class 1: Ranger
Class 2: Monk
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Traits: Chivalrous & Improvisational Equipment
Background:

Description: Picture is on character sheet.

Personality:

Starting Gold:
Dice Roll: 5d6*10
d6 Results: 2, 2, 1, 4, 1 (Total = 100)

Character Name: Rogar Moravec
Race: Aasimar
Class 1: Ranger
Class 2: Cleric
Alignment: CG
Traits: Reactionary, Indomitable Faith

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=246710

Name: Javek Wyrmhusk
Class: Oracle // Cavalier
Traits: TBD
Party role: Everything!!!! YAY!!!
Description: Javek's tan skin marks him as no one special in the tribe. Generations have lived out under the sun and their olive skin can attest to their heritage. A small beard looks etched into the man's jawline, a common cut for the Triad, and his black hair is kept close to the scalp. Javek has never known wealth beyond the week's pay and his clothing shows as much. He carries no expensive jewelry or baubles.

His demeanor has changed since his youth. Long ago he was a boy with boy thoughts, then his love and subsequent break up to Sonja matured him - somewhat for the worse. When he took upon the responsibilities of Boaz's son and wife, Javek has found the spirit that lay dorment in his heart. He treats Raheem with respect and honor that a father would hold for a son, but he never refers to him as such. His affection for the child are real, as are his infatuation with Sonja (the ever-beautiful rose) but glimpses of his torment lay all too shallow.

Taking up the mercenary job has brought those dorment feelings back out. He fights both himself and his enemy, and his potential makes him a deadly to not consider an ally. Those that stand next to him in battle should keep one eye on their enemy and one eye on Javek if they intend to cross him.

Background and History:

Future: Whew, did we all make through that drivel I call a background? Yes? And everyone survived? Good. Now, I'm thinking Javek will be taking the Oracle class. I like the idea of the witch or even sorcerer for his role, but I think I want to mess with the Oracle class in ways PF did not truly intend. Expect Javek to be something of an aggrevating front-line fighter and slightly more compromising spellcaster. I'd love to hand him a bow and let him take out his aggresions that way, but that'd cost me a feat... and I'm using those for something else.

Javek's dysfunctional life will have passed a year or two since chapter two to the beginning of the game. The Pendrakes and Javek are out of money and he must find work. A passing Society member has offered Javek a bit of money to guide him out of the desert, but the trip ends up being in Javek's favor as he is introduced to the Pathfinder Society.

so many choices and they are all good. Monk and rogue seem to be popular choices for a second class. I'm gonna try and stay away from those at the cost of optimization.

So my 2 ideas.

Summoner/Alchemist
Female
race (undecided)

Ranger/Rogue (just couldn't resist)
Female, Human
Explorer/treasure hunter/ thrill-seeker
Concept: Always pushes the limits of her abilities.
Pic to come.

Lots of skills, animal companion, bow, and 2 sneak attacks a round.

Character Name: Lars Sigurdson
Race: Human (Ulfen)
Class 1: Barbarian
Class 2: Bard (Savage Skald variant from APG)
Alignment: CG
Traits: Historian, Resilient