Notices

Anima:Rewritting what was lost

Old Oct 17 '10, 9:35pm
Young Adult Dragon

Anima:Rewritting what was lost

Anima: Rewritting the Lost - Forum
Miscellaneous
Estimated Members Requested: 5

I am starting up a nice PbP Anima game as it seems getting live play's timing down is a pain...

This campaign is going to AU; in more then just the Anima's setting. The characters will be leaving and traveling "fixing" and rewriting things that have gone wrong; I mention this purely for the fact I do not want anyone disappointed by having an elaborate character plot and storyline then discovery that most of it became unavailable.
This will only be the second game I have ran, and the first via PbP. So with that note on with the game description.
I only have a vague outline of what is going on and where things are going to head; so I will take any suggestions for where the party would like to head to.
Please Place your char sheets, a
Dosent have to be long but something to give the "feel" of the character at least
Bio and a short description of the characters personality in the character forum. With the character sheet please have a seperate area that lists exactly how much DP was spent on what (makes it SOOO much easier to check math )

Game Description:

Everything Core and GM booklet is allowed. All other material will be on a case by case biases but unless it will cause problems I more then likely will agree. pure races are allowed.
As I have a tendency to be heavy handed you start with 100XP (basing your level accordingly)
I will be using the +1 CP every even level rule "Unrestricted creation Points".
ML and MK may be bought at 1:1 in increments of 5 with a max of 10%
60 point buy, I am removing the limitation of nothing past 10; everything over 9 cost 2. Slandered ruling in terms of inhuman stats; if you don't have inhuman/zen you cant have said stat.
Full Races and their human counterparts are allowed (with the ones that give a lvl adjustment remember I gave you an XP to start with not a lvl)
Any Disadvantages (chosen or otherwise) will be used an implemented to help balance the powers that the character has.
I do ask that pure summoners are avoided as that requires a bit more gm work and may be..interesting in some of the plots.

Do you follow the call?Dreams of another world not your own.
Dreams of traveling through a forest with dark creatures.
Dreams of Darkness spreading and be then be destroyed by the light to disappear and the darkness to return as if the light was never there.

An urge to travel to see a forest; to travel deeply into the nearest forest and discover what is there. The Feeling is as if something is missing an d you can help feel the void. The feeling grows strong the longer you try to ignore it until finally you realize that you are going in that direction every time you walk if you are not careful.

Do you allow your self to be drawn into the forest? into the darkness?

Last edited by Pyroprogramer; Oct 18 '10 at 7:42am..
I knew i forgot something...
Quote:
Please Place your char sheets, a
Dosent have to be long but something to give the "feel" of the character at least
Bio and a short description of the characters personality in the character forum. With the character sheet please have a seperate area that lists exactly how much DP was spent on what (makes it SOOO much easier to check math )
I added it to the ad.

I *beep!*ing love you?

I'll be submitting a character. It look interesting and I want to try so Ill have my character posted by tonight.

This rulebook is long! and hard to make a character when you have never done before and tips or an online qucik reference?