Notices

Serpent's Skull

Old Oct 19 '10, 1:12pm
Great Wyrm

Serpent's Skull

Serpent's Skull - Forum
Pathfinder - Golarion
Estimated Members Requested: 2

The GameSargava is a land on the verge, simultaneously pushing on the edge of the map of the Inner Sea and facing an uncertain political future. The nigh impassable jungles of the Mwangi Expanse and the permanent hurricane known as the Eye of Abendego isolate Sargava from the rest of Garund, and its closest neighbors are only nominally nations themselves. The former Chelish colony also stands at the threshold of a new future free from colonial rule, making all things possible. Yet the citizens of Sargava were not the first to attempt to carve civilization out of the wild region—since the dawn of history, humanity has strived to form great kingdoms amid the dangers of the Mwangi Expanse. Crumbled ruins are all that remain of these vanished empires, and even their names have been forgotten by history. Some scholars even whisper that lost ruins of the ancient Azlanti empire may be found in the unexplored jungles, but these crackpot theories are dismissed by more reputable sages. But whatever their origins, these ruins may provide incredible wealth and power to those who rediscover them. This dangerous land and the wilderness beyond serve as the setting of the Serpent’s Skull Adventure Path.

Your DMJust your average fellow who's gotten himself hooked on Pathfinder. I've been around for two years or so, and have been in several games since that time- though not of PFRPG. Seeing the sudden boom in games, I've picked up a copy of the newest AP book and am going to take my own stab at DMing what I feel is the best system yet. As a DM, I particurarly encourage creative problem-solving and out-of-the-box thinking. Just because there's not a rule for it doesn't mean it can't happen. I hope to get an active group going for this, and with luck, follow all the way through the Serpent's Skull AP; which promises to be excellent, judging by the first offering.

Our PlayersI'm looking for a total of one-two players to join me for this. You do not need to have much experience with the Pathfinder game to join- this will be my first time DMing PF, too. As with any group, I hope to get active players who can, hopefully, post multiple times a day. Of course, things always come up, but I'd prefer not to wait for one person to get the group moving. If you're interested in applying, please use the following format and post in this thread, and also please read the Serpent Skull Player's Guide, available as a free download here. Applications have no set close date, but will instead be the point at which I find myself with a headache trying to decide who I want to choose.

Name:
Race and Class:
Appearance: Blah, blah, generic appearance, blah.
Personality: What makes 'em tick?
Background: Why is your character heading to Sargava, what is he looking for/leaving behind? Three paragraphs minimum, please.

Applicants
Current Applications:
!Xaba the Unlucky: Half-Elf Summoner, current player.
Kain Aszlan: Human Inquisitor, current player.
Hurz What's-his-face: Drow Fighter, current player.
Zandu: Human Oracle, has been gone three weeks and probably needs replaced.

Last edited by shadowhntr7; Oct 19 '10 at 1:13pm..
I see a drow! It must burn!

Anyway I notice some of your applicants say 'current player'

does that mean they're already playing or accepted? If so is there still room? If so I would like to apply.

Silence! I simply didn't bother to think that's all >_>

Anyway I'll PM my concept. I think I'll try a Human Bard (Aiming to become a Master Spy).