Notices

Security Tent

Jake moves across the camp quickly, returning to find Captain Wantanabe or Lieutenant Lockley. He steps into the tent where the officers had been found earlier, "Excuse me sir?" He calls out as he ducks slightly to get underneath the flap and into the tent.

Captain Micheal Wantanabe
Lieutenant James Lockley

Lt Lockley walked back into the command tent, hearing Wantanabe take the Blue 4 report from the fighting positions.
“I got them all,” the Lt. said as he stated as the captain finished.

Captain Wantanabe nodded, “May have found an NCO for you. A sergeant Bishop. Carter backed up his experience, and I already talked to his squad leader and was willing to send him out instead of Wallace.”

“O.k. shouldn’t be a problem,” the Lieutenant nods in approval, “where is he,”

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Jakers View Post
Jake moves across the camp quickly, returning to find Captain Wantanabe or Lieutenant Lockley. He steps into the tent where the officers had been found earlier, "Excuse me sir?" He calls out as he ducks slightly to get underneath the flap and into the tent.
“That’s him,” the captain nodds.

The conversation is interrupted by a scream of pain on the perimeter. A moment later, a roar and gun fire is heard from the same direction.

“Contact LP/OP position 2,” came the call over the S.I.N.G.A.R.S,

“Tell them hold position," the Captain ordered Benison sitting on the radio, then looking over at Lt. Lockley,

“On it” the army ranger said without having to be ordered, “Get your gear out of the armory Sergeant, and meet me at the barracks”

Lieutenant Lockley points at the armory as he orders, and then walks out of the tent.

Jake nods as he turns quickly and sprints for the armory, entering just as quickly he looks around. "I need a standard weapons load out, quickly." When the soldier on duty passes the weapons Jake loads the two weapons, sliding the pistol into the holster on his right thigh and grabs a back up clip for the P90 and stuffs it in a cargo pocket before running back out. He would come back for a personalized load out and the rest of his gear later.

Sprinting through the camp he heads for the barracks as ordered, his breath growing heavy as he moves quickly past tents and anyone whom may be standing by each labored breath leaving a clinging cloud of vapor. He rounds the last corner to come within sight of Lockley, slowing pace he moves up to the lieutenant his breath already slowing, his weapon at the ready. "Armed and ready sir."

For now I'm going to drop this here, should we continue here or relocate to a different thread?
OOC

O.O.C. Sorry forgot to post where to head to next. I will try to make another post tomorow. Wensday at the latest.

(Con't beyond the Camp perimiter)

1LT Jackie Edelmann, a young brunette nurse who's distinctly on the round side, comes bustling into the security tent. Her cheeks are flushed, somewhat from the cold, somewhat from the exertion of running through snow from the mess tent to get here. "Anyone home? Need a security detail to report to the Medical Tent."

Captain Wantananabe has his head too the radio waiting for a report to come over the radio, "Your going to have to wait Lieutenant," he says just glancing at her, "I need to find out what is going on with this engagement."

Edelmann looks a bit put out. "Sir, understood. Just doing what Captain Morgan asked." She hesitates ever so slightly, but unless Michael says something else she seems intent on leaving.

"All right Lieutenant," Micheal replied looking up from the S.I.N.G.A.R.S, "Come here for a second."

Micheal moves over to the table with the camp layout, "You are right here in this tent, and this is where the attack happened. My security team will help you move out over here. Bring a body bag. I don't think he made it."

Micheal looks over at Benison, "Get the Q.R.F. out side the Medical tent."

As Benison moves to follow his orders Captain Wantanabe looks at Lieutenant Edelmann for any questions.

Edelman nods, her dark braids bouncing just a bit. "So the threat is over, sir? I'll tell Captain Morgan to put her coroner's hat on." She salutes and moves to follow Benison out the door.

Lieutenant James Lockley

The Lieutenant and the Sergeant make it back to the security tent. Lieutenant Lockley looks over at Sergeant Jake, "Check every one then have them fall out, then join me and the Captain in the tent."