Red Hand of Doom, looking to replace one free spot

Old Nov 4 '10, 1:30am
Greater Lord of the Underdark

Red Hand of Doom, looking to replace one free spot

Red Hand of Doom - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Ad Closes: Nov 7 '10
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Due to the sudden leaving of one of my player, the party currently adventuring in the Red Hand campaign are in need of a new player/character. The spot is open to any class but you should consult the current composition of the group to choose the best addition.

Even though the game has been running for more than 2 years, this adventure is quite recent and the present moment would be ideal to introduce a new member. The general idea of the adventure is a band of adventurer has been hired to investigate some goblinoid activity in the surroundings by the local authorities.

Current party:
  • Boramin, Wizard/Druid
  • Enzo, Rogue/Swashbuckler/Swordsage
  • Mellavin, Cleric
  • Daerwol, Duskblade

Creation Rules
  • I am pretty much allowing anything that is 3.5 WotC published and non-campaign specific. For anything else, you can ask!
  • Character Level 5,
  • 34 Point Buy,
  • Hit Points: You will have full hit points at first level then half +1(d4=2+1, d6=3+1, etc) plus any Con bonuses!!!,
  • Standard WBL (9k),
  • This is a typical good vs evil, so I will ask not to apply with evil characters,
  • Other house rules are in the Rules thread of the game.

Application Template
Name:
Gender/Race/Class:
Alignment:

I understand that I am not giving a lot of time, but I am not looking for a character sheet for now. Here is the link to place your application
Character Application

You will all know by the end of the week, sorry for the wait but since there is more coming each day, I want to give a chance to both, the players and me!

But a little reminder, only those who have placed an application in the according thread will be checked out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericpay View Post
You will all know by the end of the week, sorry for the wait but since there is more coming each day, I want to give a chance to both, the players and me!
eric, the last application was on Nov 5th, I am not sure what you mean by that ("more coming each day"????). We are on Nov 8th now. No application has been submitted for 3 days now.

If the current applications do not meet your requirements I think that you should let us know, otherwise arbitrarily extending the deadline is a bit unfair toward the players that actually put in time and effort to submit on time.

I'm with Shub here....Even if we don't get picked, it'd be nice to know.

Sorry to all applicants. I was induced in error by my own self about the deadline of the advertising! I will give you the answer a bit later in the day. Quite busy right now! BTW closing app threads since deadline is overdue!!!!!

Sorry once again people!!

Once again apologies to everyone for my lack of rigor, and I also want to thanks all of you who showed an interest in my game. All applications were great but I had to choose only one among the lot. Sorry for those who haven't been chosen.

Application chosen: Kailarthas, Caius Ironshroud

Thx again!