Notices

OOC / Arabani

I like LaRoche's priestess too. I actually missed that when I combed through looking for priestesses for my DM's Pick.

I blame his formatting.

Yes, LaRoches Cleric/warlock would be nice addition, filling all three needed qualities true drow, female, cleric..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonizio View Post
or turn cohort to female?
That's easier said than done, Tonizio. Creatively speaking, the character is very real in my imagination. Just read through the house write up and note how many timed Tsab'lochar is mentioned. My intention was to make their odd relationship (non-intimate, btw) one of the focal points of my writing.

I believe I'll allow male members of the house, but use your idea for security enhancement to create an inner sanctum where only females are allowed. "The Widow's Palace" or "The House of Webs" or something. A private area of the compound set aside for matters of high security, and also containing the Matron and her Daughter's private torture …err, bed chambers. A sort of "Hotel California" type setting where many males have been known to enter, but none have ever left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowbane View Post
I like LaRoche's priestess too. I actually missed that when I combed through looking for priestesses for my DM's Pick.

I blame his formatting.
He PMed me today to indicate he had changed his preference to House Arabani. I'm going to include him as one of my choices. That will give two fabulous Daughter characters.

I'll look into the arcanist that Tonizio suggested last page.

Then, if you get LaRoches priestess joins, I think my character should be 2nd daughter, as my character is more Fanatical follower of Lolth, that political face.

And my char has her private temple build in the house, where only selected few have ever been. But she´s open to be templekeeper to the Houses main cathedral aswell.

hotel California was actually one of the sources i deviced that female only totalitarianism

Was just taking a look through the apparently and noticed Sunshine Panda's female Draegeloth character. Would probably make a good weapons master/captain/general badass, in keeping with the femdom theme...

but.. taintind the blood.. hmm... maybe not.. just not let IT breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonizio View Post
but.. taintind the blood.. hmm... maybe not.. just not let IT breed
Actually, this is something that I discussed with Laroche privately because he was concerned about letting go of the fluff of his priestess character. Demonic spawn and other denizens of the Abyss would be handled much differently than male Drow. Their gender would not be an issue since they are not of this world. Although female Drow would still be considered superior, of course.

This may be the detail I'm looking for that would allow me to go full on with the all-female house idea.

Although, I'm still thinking males would be allowed into the lower house. In game they would be represented by lesser, or inferior Drow. But all nobility and all those allowed entrance into the upper house, or the Widow's Palace must either be female true Drow, or demonic in nature.

The only exception will be the Matron's cohort, Tsab'lochar, by virtue of his unconventional relationship with Shria'vyll, and the fact that he is a dedicated warlock (soon to be an outsider himself), and a devoted and submissive servant of Lolth, and even he would not be permitted in the Palace.

Looking through the apps again, I have singled out, not only Laroche's priestess, but also that of LucianV, who is written specifically for this house.

Drowbane, would it be permissible to go after TWO more priestesses?

If so, I believe this house is starting to take significant shape.

My character has an Cohort aswell.. and its male (thou its an minotaur love slave)