Notices

The Lower Council (OOC / Storytellers)

What WAS decided re: Stronghold Builder's Guide? I have it but if needed I can work with a House Defence system of some kind.

Heads up,

Zuriel has stepped down as Matron of House Arabani, due to time crunch. JCBarnes has graciously stepped up into this position.

So, shall we come up with another storyline to allow all the Houses/Guilds to participate? How about a council directed surface raid? We should avoid hitting big cities, but smaller settlements might be amusing. It seems a lot of players like the fighting aspect, so we could create some level appropriate heroes who just happen to resting in the settlement when we hit it for loads of fun. Maybe reuse some of those old characters we all have laying around.

Well that may or may not be necessary for a while longer, JC. I have a message for you now instead of Zuriel, which will be delivered shortly.

Keep in mind the timeline here. Many of the normal big cities just aren't yet. Waterdeep (for example) is maybe a quarter of the population that it will be in "modern" times. If you're feeling ballsy, you might try hitting up the Elven Court in Cormanthor (expect threats equal to and greater than the PCs, as well as mooks).

The surface elves are at their height of power in teh Forgotten Realms at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drowbane View Post
The surface elves are at their height of power in teh Forgotten Realms at this time.
Obviously we need to change that. Myth Drannor must fall!