Re-Recruitment: Pilot Replacement applications

We GMs are fickle beings, and could pick at any time. In fact, we might pick in the next few hours. Hows that for pressure?

You made my tiny cubicle seem even smaller because of that statement, Zeruel...

The space you lost in your cubicle was added to my ego.

Never change Z.

@ Mishra: You can make it happen, I have faith in you. Get something in before the end of this week and I'll consider it.

Minor changes and additions to fluff. Nothing important though.

I have one question, which doesn't have much to do with the pilot thing, but just wanted to ask it in case, I haven't found any information about it in other places.

Against angels, do the EVA's also use the toughness mod + AP = reduced damage, or in this case only AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalD View Post
I have one question, which doesn't have much to do with the pilot thing, but just wanted to ask it in case, I haven't found any information about it in other places.

Against angels, do the EVA's also use the toughness mod + AP = reduced damage, or in this case only AP.
I'll quote the answer to this from my handy Combat Summary document.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Handy Combat Summary Document
Damage: Roll the damage die for your weapon. If it is a melee attack, add your Strength bonus to any other static modifiers. Make sure to note the Penetration score of your weapon alongside your damage roll... the Penetration score will reduce any Armor the target has on the target location. If the result of the Damage score is greater then the opponent's Toughness Bonus + (their Armor score - Weapon Penetration score), then the excess damage is applied to the target as Wounds to that body part.
Everyone should go forth and download my handy Combat Summary document. Now I've linked it twice.

Some slightly more important changes to my sheet, as I noticed some inconsistency with names and tried to add some more character to Unit 12.

Okay, so the Beta is finally over. (The patch will be ready pretty soon)