GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Mordae's GM Rescue Society

This Game is in need of a GM after the current one has gone missing.

There is a catch, however: It is German-speaking game, so a prospective rescuer would have to be German speaking...

That said, it is a Pathfinder game, in the midst of the first adventure of the Kingmaker Adventure Path. The three remaining players all would like to continue with the game.

Anyone interested, either PM me or post in the OOC; the main threads are all private and I'd have to change them / add an interested GM as reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitationer View Post
I... Well, we need a replacement DM for this game. The DM didn't even pick the players yet, though there are only three of us who have stuck around. It's been almost five months since the DM has made a post in the forum. Help please.
i wouldn't mind taking over this one.
It doesnt look like the DM planned openly though.
So, that would mean i have to write up everything, right?

We're a group of roleplayers who recently started a campaign forum together. Unfortunately our DM had to leave the Weave indefinitely for personal reasons, so we're currently in hiatus until we find a new DM.

We just started the Sinister Spire, a 5th-level adventure that takes place in the Underdark, so we're hoping to continue with this adventure and see how things transpire. While this can be a one-shot adventure that we complete, we would really love to continue afterwards and turn this into an ongoing campaign. Of course, this could mean we progress to Fortress of the Yuan-Ti or we veer on a completely different route.

We're four players who will be patient, who will offer feedback (both positive and constructive), and who will make the experience fun. Any DMs out there interested in guiding us along in our adventures?

Similarly, we're a different group of roleplayers who recently started a campaign forum together, but had to go into hiatus due to the unfortunate leave of the same DM.

We just started the Barrow of the Forgotten King, a 2nd-level adventure that starts in the graveyard outside the small town of Kingsholm, so we're hoping to continue with this adventure and see how things transpire. While this can be a one-shot adventure that we complete, we would really love to continue afterwards and turn this into an ongoing campaign. Of course, this means we could continue with The Sinister Spire and then Fortress of the Yuan-Ti or we could veer in a completely different direction.

We're four or five players who will be patient, who will offer feedback (both positive and constructive), and who will make the experience fun. Any DMs out there interested in guiding us along in our adventures?

I'm looking for a GM for this game.

We have three players who have been around for months without a DM... Like seven months on Wednesday kind of months. We still have three players and we'd really like to have a DM. If I remember properly the DM has pretty extensive notes on the game; I could be wrong, though. One of the players was part of the planning process, so she can probably fill you in more fully than I can. Anyone interested should PM me, since I'm not actually in this thread all that often.

Thanks.

Hey guys, there is a Naruto D20 game in limbo. It had an interesting premise and was going strong, based on the hidden village in the sky from the movie. The game hasn't progressed very far, but a lot happened in the first or so chapter. There are still several active players, all we would need is a GM. We aren't sure where the game could go from here, there have been talks of simply continuing from where the GM disappeared, rebooting and even using a different system, like MnM for the sake of finding a DM.

Here is the game: http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21374

This may not be the place for it, but I was wondering if the Weave had a blacklist. You know, you bail on X number of games and you are suspended from making game ads, either definitely or indefinitely. Could be applied to players as well, I suppose.

I know we have ignore lists, but that wouldn't really help new people, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Lemur View Post
This may not be the place for it, but I was wondering if the Weave had a blacklist. You know, you bail on X number of games and you are suspended from making game ads, either definitely or indefinitely. Could be applied to players as well, I suppose.
No, there's no official blacklist, though some users may have their own, personal blacklists.

Quote:
I know we have ignore lists, but that wouldn't really help new people, eh?
Every user has the possibility of checking a prospective GM's Game History through their profile; with a couple of minutes of research, one can get a picture of how many games a prospective GM has abandoned.