Intros and OOC

OK - I closed the Ravine thread. Death, you should have access to all threads now, except for some in the archive (you weren't there anyway). Let me know if there's something you cant get into.

I'm all for role-playing introductions, but I agree that they can (and should be) hustled along as necessary, given the constraints of PbP.

Just waiting on an action from Arin then we'll move along.

The dice bot has not been nice to me either. In another game I'm playing in 2 of the last 3 rounds I've rolled 1's. The third round? I had a crit with nearly max damage - against the hobgoblin with 3 hp left!

Death hasn't been on the site since June 9 and hasn't posted since the last week of May. If he doesn't check in by the 4th of July I'll drop him.

TK are you still interested in the progression we talked about for Rane? If so we can become a group of 5 which seems to move along much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Death hasn't been on the site since June 9 and hasn't posted since the last week of May. If he doesn't check in by the 4th of July I'll drop him.

TK are you still interested in the progression we talked about for Rane? If so we can become a group of 5 which seems to move along much better.
sounds good to me!