Notices

Intros and OOC

Heh, this all kind of sounds like excerpts from my life! (Except the part about dad, he actually tried to play with us once when I was in high school.) The first thing my kids wanted was their own dice sets too. You'll be painting figures for them soon!

Everyone has checked in here. We're just waiting for Lord's character to make it up the hill.

Welcome everyone!

Random, Would it be possible to set up a thread for players to post their character descriptions? I am a little confused about who is who at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacet pressim View Post
Random, Would it be possible to set up a thread for players to post their character descriptions? I am a little confused about who is who at the moment.
Sure. The confusion at first is OK as none of these characters know each other and are meeting under confusing conditions. At this point almost everyone can see each other though, so descriptions are in order.

I'll have the thread up in a minute.

Hey all. Just got off work a few hours ago and took a nap. I'm gonna begin character creation right now. I should have my sheet up soon.

I just got caught up on the cave thread. Great stuff! Much better than the old "you all meet at the pub".

I have 2 meetings tonight so I probably wont get a chance to start the game proper until Thursday night. In the meantime check out the Encounters forum. This will hold the maps, current status, and history of encounters.

Interesting approach to organizing encounters. I may borrow some ideas here for my own games.

Great mini for Marris, btw.

I like the map! (and I'm a sucker for maps/player handouts )

BTW

I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled Thursday morning, so there is a chance I might not post Thursday at all, or very late. Also there is a strong possibility I'll be doped up pretty good on pain killers, so if I seem out of it that is why! (definately should be able to post Friday morning if I don't on Thursday)

LyonV - Thanks, but I have to give credit to Ezzmylion. He is the DM in my first game on MW. All I did was format his layout into a table! Glad you like your mini.

TK - No problem. Thanks for the heads up.