Notices

Intros and OOC

The cave dimensions have been corrected and the map updated.

The game will start tonight. Good luck, everyone.

It looks like slinkman00 discovered one of the reported bugs in the new sheetroll tag.

Light and Vision

In your last post, Random, your OOC says we can only see 20 ft into the cave. Does this take low-light vision and darkvision into consideration as well, both of which are present among various members of the party?

Yeah... When i typed it up originally, the "preview post" showed that i was only rolling for me... I was kind of wondering how i ended up rolling for everyone. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyonV View Post
In your last post, Random, your OOC says we can only see 20 ft into the cave. Does this take low-light vision and darkvision into consideration as well, both of which are present among various members of the party?
Ashton's about 40 ft away from the passage, holding a torch, which has a radius of illumination of 40 ft (everything beyond 20 ft is shadowy). Ashton can just make out the entrance to the passage. With low-light vision, Artizal can see twice that distance, so he should be able to see 40 ft into the passage (although it will be shadowy, not bright). If Ethanius moves to where Ashton is with his lantern (normal radius of illumination 60 ft), Artizal will be able to see 80 ft into the passageway. Darkvision is, I believe, 60 ft, and therefore inferior to low-light as far as maximum distance goes.

Of course, it doesn't matter that much and it's the DM's call. It might be that there isn't anything to see in the beginning part of the passage.

Quote:
Yeah... When i typed it up originally, the "preview post" showed that i was only rolling for me... I was kind of wondering how i ended up rolling for everyone. lol
Well itís convenient. Now I donít have to bother rolling for Garonn.

I would also like to say that I will be away this weekend, skiing, so I will not post until Monday. Please NPC the dwarf if necessary.

hey guys

i'll get a reply up this afternoon or tonight. im still too looped up from anesthesia and painkillers to post a proper reply

if necesary, NPC the halfling, she'll follow along, and wont explore until she puts her armor back on.

I might not be able to post this weekend because of work issues. If Maxil is needed for combat, please npc him Random. Otherwise, he will just quietly follow the party.