All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Old Dec 10 '10, 7:34pm
Young Adult Dragon

All Flesh Must Be Eaten

Damn Zombies - Forum
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Estimated Members Requested: 4

I want 4, maybe 5 characters.
The area you'll be will be a suburb of Cleveland. I'm assuming your character, which will be a survivor, lives or works there. This area gives you loads of different locations to choose from, a big city, the actual suburbs, open highways and nearby forests and farmlands. Nearly everything can be found, so scavenge away!

Game Description:

I want a less than typical zombie apocalypse scenario, with full rules on scavenging and everything. I'll have a lot of resident evil references.

Last edited by Darthbane218; Dec 10 '10 at 9:04pm..
Sorry there's not a whole lot of info, but it's zombie apocalypse roleplaying, it speaks for itself.

I'm definitely in. I love zombie apocalypse. Any info as to where we start? I have a character I can adapt.

Also, what equipment can we start with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
I'm definitely in. I love zombie apocalypse. Any info as to where we start? I have a character I can adapt.

Also, what equipment can we start with?
I'm probably going to start with whatever can be found in an ordinary home, one rifle one shotgun, and fifty rounds for each. Anything as far as flashlights, gasoline, etc. can be found in your home.

Well, my home would probably not have any guns...

But it would have at least one sword and several other bladed weapons

I'd certainly be up for a AFMBE game, but you're lacking alot of information, so maybe if you'd be a bit more descriptive on the what, where, and when?
Edit: Obviously I didn't read your second post, hat I should say is exactly what sore of characters..like are we norms or survivor types?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
Well, my home would probably not have any guns...

But it would have at least one sword and several other bladed weapons
As long as you could kill a zombie with, I don't care if it's a crowbar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
I'd certainly be up for a AFMBE game, but you're lacking alot of information, so maybe if you'd be a bit more descriptive on the what, where, and when?
Edit: Obviously I didn't read your second post, hat I should say is exactly what sore of characters..like are we norms or survivor types?
Yeah, I'm still filling that in. Essentially, its going to be the aftermath of if you woke up tomorrow and 80% of the humans on ths planet are zombies. If you've read Day by Day Armageddon it'll help.
You'll be survivors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Per View Post
I have sent you an application, I hope you will take it for consideration.
Will do.