Welcome to the Panic Room

Oh, well, congratulations Kurushi, I hope Lazar dies dose well in the coming battle.

He's a Manufactured. Is there a difference? :P

Bah, sorry about not posting, had some crap fall on me yesterday and I wasn't really in the mood to do much of anything. I'll get something up before tomorrow that should finish things up in the ready room, then it's all over to Dark.

Hope you're feeling better man, because you won't have me to lean on come next Wednesday. If everything goes as planned, I'll be on a plane headed to Missouri for Basic Training.

sure Z. It's been real helpful to have you around, and I wish you the best of luck out there. I'll assemble my resources for the Combat thread, then just hold up till you finish off what you're doing now.

EDIT: Kurushi is in. If he could please create a thread in the Player Records folder (use any other player(s) as needed to work on your format), this show can go on the road. It's about time we began our world tour.

So I got chosen... Well, thank you Dark and Co.(TM) for picking me and I hope I can make my part as entertaining for everyone as the current roster does their's.

Kurushi, if you need assistance getting your character sheet turned into a nice fancy Character Record for your own thread, let me know.

I added my initial map changes in my top spoiler for the surprise round. Im still waiting on initiatives to know the general order though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaelryn View Post
Kurushi, if you need assistance getting your character sheet turned into a nice fancy Character Record for your own thread, let me know.
I think I got it. But someone may want to check over it to make sure it's up to standards.

So far, so good. I would suggest making a second post in your thread to contain your combat summary like I did. Saves me a LOT of time.

I must be doing something wrong. I cant seem to figure out how to apply for readership again. Little help?