Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

GM change

Requesting that the DM of this game be changed to me. The current DM has not posted anything at all anywhere for one full month and has not logged on at all for nearly half that time. I have no idea what happened to him, but as no one else was willing to step up I am doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Requesting that the DM of this game be changed to me. The current DM has not posted anything at all anywhere for one full month and has not logged on at all for nearly half that time. I have no idea what happened to him, but as no one else was willing to step up I am doing so.
GM situation seems fine. Is there a discussion /thread anywhere of who is going to take over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsy View Post
GM situation seems fine. Is there a discussion /thread anywhere of who is going to take over?
The last few posts of the OOC thread is me mentioning this. Before that, there is a decent amount of discussion as to who would do it, including some cross posting in the rescue thread but no volunteers, which is why I'm stepping up.

Also someone did something to the permissions, as I was recently removed from that game despite the DM's nonactivity.

I am also unsure how being inactive for long periods qualifies as fine.

Fine as in the GM situation doesn't pose any issue with switching headGM.

You weren't removed - not for long. Staff training.

You should be Head GM now, and Dr Grinkov should be GM.

Let's hope he returns, but good that you are stepping up, that way the game doesn't have to die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letho View Post
You should be Head GM now, and Dr Grinkov should be GM.

Let's hope he returns, but good that you are stepping up, that way the game doesn't have to die
Oddly, it still shows you on the moderator section at the bottom, but everything else seems fine now.