Gamer's Lounge

OK so our list of 'tasks' might be something like:

- ensure everyone is capable of travelling (including keeping warm). Flora + Varn.

- navigate to the farm - Agnes.

Is the route to the farm navigable by wagon? If so, we can keep it to transport supplies plus the young/infirm to save them walking. If not, someone suggested breaking it up for parts that we can improvise something more useful with? We've still got the horses, although we'll have to think about how we transport the grain at that point.

- scout ahead for trouble - Rindilnir + one of the NPCs who might class as a woodsman/trapper if there is one?

- keep everyone together/sweep up stragglers/rearguard - Varn + 1 of the town guards

- 'outriders' i.e. people to watch the flanks - Ferguth + the remaining town guards

- keeping morale up in the main group - Serin.

- organise the womenfolk to keep the children and sick/injured moving - Flora or Agnes?

Can we work out some basic signals so if anyone spots anything potentially hostile we can quickly gather everyone into a group with the combat capable people in a defensive ring around them? Can we improvise enough torches so the guards/PCs who want them have a couple each - if we run into something like wild animals, a large group of people with fire should hopefully make them look elsewhere for a meal. Just have to hope we don't run into orcs or it will get messy...

TK - I just checked in and saw the new post. I'm having the same problem with Varn's sheet as I had with Sirius in the SS game: the SB version is not reflecting what's on the 'real' sheet. Ruben suggested a fix which worked for Sirius but it doesn't work for Varn; try as I might, I can't get it to pick up the link.

I mention it because I used the XP to put Varn's Notice up to D8 - which in this case might mean he *doesn't* make the check. Adjust as you see fit...

I am not going to reroll a higher die and get a lower result. If you get another chance to check in, roll me a d8. If it is higher, I will take your result. If not I'll take the 10 I got.

I had an issue with my character sheet as well. From the Sheets page, check the character and download it. Then delete the character from MW. Upload it again, and re-add it to the game. See if that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatteredKing View Post
I am not going to reroll a higher die and get a lower result. If you get another chance to check in, roll me a d8. If it is higher, I will take your result. If not I'll take the 10 I got.

I had an issue with my character sheet as well. From the Sheets page, check the character and download it. Then delete the character from MW. Upload it again, and re-add it to the game. See if that works.
The download/delete/upload worked for Sirius but not for Varn for some reason...

Rolling that D8 to see if it makes a difference

Notice:
Dice Roll:
1d8e
d8 Results: 2

EDIT: no

OK the next thing we can try is having you remove Varn from the game, delete the sheet, readd and then join the game again.

Nope, that's not working either. The [sb] is still pointing at a sheet which I have deleted and not the new version. Stumped now!

@Derabar You may need to edit and save an old post or make a new post with the [sb] before the [sb] will show up proper.