Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

What's that Movie!?

I'd almost be tempted to say Herculoids, but there's no live-action version of that cartoon.

Yet.

Based on that second pic I want to say "Masters of the Universe" though it's probably wrong.

What are the rules of Search Fu in this game? Because I had to break down and find out(for the record, I never would have got this).

EDIT
and a rating of under 4 stars in IMDB? That is all kinds of dirty pool leons1701... you should feel ashamed.

Oh please. Anything that gets above 5 stars will be guessed in about an hour. Less if Wippit is online. Besides, I'm pretty sure Redneck Zombies did even worse on IMDB and it was solved in two pics (and the first one was deliberately uninformative)

Huh, nevermind RZ got a 4.0 No idea how, really either of these movies shouldn't get more than about 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1701 View Post
Oh please. Anything that gets above 5 stars will be guessed in about an hour. Less if Wippit is online. Besides, I'm pretty sure Redneck Zombies did even worse on IMDB and it was solved in two pics (and the first one was deliberately uninformative)
Redneck zombies was easy... I mean, ugly green dead-looking thing wearing a baseball hat with a beer logo?

This one, I'm utterly stumped. It ain't Condorman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wippit Guud View Post
Redneck zombies was easy... I mean, ugly green dead-looking thing wearing a baseball hat with a beer logo?
True, you could get it right without even knowing the movie existed.