Missing a Munchkin

Old Jan 14 '11, 8:29pm
Wyrm

Missing a Munchkin

Munchkin - Forum
Miscellaneous
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Have a sudden need to replace a player in our just-started Munchkin game -- cards are brand new and never been played. Take a look at what we've done so far and see if it's for you. If you like what you see and want in let me know.

Limited time offer (basically until the beginning of the missing player's turn), act NOW!

Game Description:

Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run.

Admit it. You love it.

Munchkin captures the dungeon experience... with none of that stupid role-playing stuff. All you have to do is kill monsters and grab magic items. Don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm... or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon!

This will be an adaptation of Steve Jackson Games' card game Munchkin to play-by-post.

Last edited by Chevalier; Jan 15 '11 at 1:52am..
I'm familiar with the card game, just will the system information be posted somewhere or while I need to google it up?

We're playing the card game, not sure if that was clear. There's a link to the card game rules, as well as some modifications to make it more pbp friendly, in the House Rules and Adaptations thread on the forum.