Ooc

Nobody, attach your sheet to this game, I think I'll be able to make corrections that way. Also, stay far away from half-ranks, like Decker said, the target numbers you are rolling against are assuming you have max ranks in the required skill, so your hurting your self with those.

Attached my sheet. I'll redo my skills and other stats when I get home from class and have a chance to read through rulebook more thoroughly. I really appreciate the help guys, thanks

Nobody, I added the sizes to your weapons, your base attack bonus to ranged attack, and changed the AUG from just semi to semi and auto.

Wealth check to buy a Steyr AUG with a DC of 19.
Dice Roll: 1d20+18
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 29)

Success!

Wealth check for a Rage implant with a DC of 24+2(restricted)
Dice Roll: 1d20+17
d20 Results: 7 (Total = 24)

ehh... I didn't really want that one anyway... <.<

Wealth check for a Stabilizer implant with a DC of 22
Dice Roll: 1d20+17
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 25)

Wealth check for a voice stress analyzer with a DC of 17
Dice Roll: 1d20+16
d20 Results: 19 (Total = 35)

You can take 20 on character creation wealth rolls, so as long as your wealth modifier+20 is equal to or greater than the item you are purchasing, you can get it

I'm going to give GSingley one more day until I make stuff happen. Until then, feel free to speak with each other, stare at the wall, sleep, eat bagels, drink coffee, ignore each other; just something to let me know I still have people

I have my sheet up, should I start posting or wait for it to be approved?

Oops, I accidentally confused the Data Archive and the Microcomputer implant. It does not come with a cellular modem, but it only requires a purchase DC of 27 (9 higher than 18, so Kismet loses only 1 point of wealth)

Could I add the Environmental Seal gadget to a Survival Suit? to represent Kismet's low-profile vacc suit?
If so, the purchase DC of 20 decreases her wealth by a further 1.