Notices

Ooc

Ok, redoing my wealth rolls, hopefully correctly this time.

Wealth check for a Rage implant with a DC of 24+2(restricted)
Dice Roll: 1d20+20
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 36)

Success, so -1 to wealth bring me to +19

Wealth check for a Stabilizer implant with a DC of 22
Dice Roll: 1d20+19
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 36)

Success so -1 to wealth bringing me to +18

Wealth check to buy a Steyr AUG with a DC of 19.
Dice Roll: 1d20+18
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 27)

Success, so -1 to wealth bringing me to +17

I believe as was mentioned earlier, you do not need to roll for your starting equipment, just assume you have a 20. In game purchases require rolls

Ohhh ok ok, I'm sorry, I must've read that post wrong. So we start with +18 wealth, and for character creation we assume we roll a natural 20 for every check, essentially making anything with a purchase DC of 28 or lower available? But we still make proper subtractions from our wealth modifier as we buy things?

Crap, Doc could've been working on tearing down our firewalls from the moment we received his transmission to the time we touched down. If he's not in yet, he never will be. I think shutting everything down might be a good idea.

It might not matter if we can get out fast: if Dr. Worm can hack the shuttle, we're boned even if we leave it running hot.

I do have one final plan: see if the shuttle has a factory re-set option, and just do a format/clean install of all systems. If we're EXTRA paranoid, we can probably salvage some spare shuttle computer parts and replace any bits that Dr. Worm could have hidden some latent code in.

Just saying that I'm still around.