Notices

Great Villans Needed

Old Feb 12 '11, 10:44pm
Young Adult Dragon

Great Villans Needed

New Age Villans 2 - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Estimated Members Requested: 2

The grand master Torak has invited you to take part in a meeting of evil his great concern is that the side of Justus keeps winning so he is amassing great villains to partake in his new quest to rid the land of all good But will the alliance he forges maintain there different points of views? Who will conquer/destroy/achieve there ends? Who will live or die? who will become a lich? Will the capital city of wethras continue to stand or will it fall? What of the fate of the blood war could that come to an end?

Only fate knows what will happen and how it will unfold

I need 4-6 more players for an 8th lvl villain game who can post at least once a day

Rule info:
8th LVL and if you take a race with a level adjustment caps at +6(LA is optional).
instead of multi class xp penalty you get a multi class slot every 5 lvls.
Inf normal arrows, magic arrows dont break and the crafting dosen't cost xp but you can spend xp to cut the time.
A background is required mostly your evil deeds till now, why you are a villain and how you reacted to the invite to one of the major players in this land.
The game will be a combo of mostly RPing and problem solving with light combat
Also pick a favored race and weapon you dont have to be/use said option

Game Description:

The grand master Torak has invited you to take part in a meeting of evil his great concern is that the side of Justus keeps winning so he is amassing great villains to partake in his new quest to rid the land of all good But will the alliance he forges maintain there different points of views? Who will conquer/destroy/achieve there ends? Who will live or die? who will become a lich? Will the capital city of Wethras continue to stand or will it fall? What of the fate of the blood war could that come to an end?

Only fate knows what will happen and how it will unfold

Last edited by Naturebane; Feb 13 '11 at 10:31pm.. Reason: fixed numbers needed
OOO I LOVE playing the villan (yea i'm probably weird in saying that) but i've made tons of evil characters before should be fun what kind of stats are we rolling 4d6-L or what and is gold standard for lvl what kind of sources

cool
oh its 3.5 if haven't guessed
yes 4d6-L honor system gold for 8th any (send link for homebrew) no dragon mag

Out of curiosity if i went with a Succubus race LA+6 from MM1 pg 47 could i use the stats and skill bonuses it had there with the racial HD and all that + what ever i pick as a class?

Hmm I see it's similar to http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/demon.htm#succubus but they just spread out the abilities and made it a class instead of a race. I do like it for the most part i just hope my rolls can support the CHA i'll need as for a race i'd have to go with something like human or just not have one and say that succubus class doubles as a race. I'll give it a shot and iron out the kinks as i go

This is the game I've been waiting for. I've been itching to play a Thrallherd for a while now. Is that okay?

Also where would you like our apps, and rolls? Also what about health?

cool don't see why not
PM would be good Honnor system for the character gen rolls

Okay, and sorry if I'm asking too many questions, but it pays to through.

Flaws, traits? Anything banned at all? What level of CharOp are you comfortable with? Would you like me to stop asking questions?

fine,fine.(if you want). dragon mag. pref med but fine with any. go on questions are good (if you ask it chances are some one else was thinking of it).