Uhlsdor's Escape Thread

Malaste (or Vascice- he wasn't sure which) does not appear to be coming up the stairs, but rather leave to go somewhere else on the lower level.

Uhlsdor wears a cocky grin, for the first time escape seems possible. He approaches the guards and takes a moment to more properly arm himself, with luck one of the guards might have some magical training. Either way, he intends to slay them both and search their corpses.

I thought the Retreiver shows up at the end of Round 15?
So this puts him on the first map, on the stairs outside the guard station, yes?
rounds
Full Action: Coup de Grace the fiend-blood. Full Action: Coup de grace the Orc. Full Action: two moves to search for keys and pull a sword or something from one of the dead. If either of the guards has some mage training, Uhlsdor will lift magic component pouches (one could dream).
actions
Why? I realize time is pressing, but Hold in 3e is dangerous to the caster, either of those guys could shake it off if Uhlsdor doesn't end them. In face, the Orc gets two saves before he might be Coup'd.
Coup de Grace

Uhlsdor does not see any sign of the daughter, but there is much commotion on this level, mainly people gearing up and forming search parties to comb this level first.

Ulhsdor takes the rapier and the bracers and looks for a way to continue towards the stables. He mentally kicks himself for not taking teleportation magics more seriously. Even the off chance of teleporting into a wall would be better than getting caught by Waer'tana and sacrificed to that bitch of a goddess.

Damage: 32; Fort DC 42
Dice Roll: 2d4+2
d4 Results: 3, 4 (Total = 9)
Dice Roll: 7d6
d6 Results: 3, 1, 4, 5, 3, 1, 6 (Total = 23)
CdG fiend
Damage: 27; Fort DC 37
Dice Roll: 2d4+2
d4 Results: 1, 1 (Total = 4)
Dice Roll: 7d6
d6 Results: 5, 5, 1, 4, 1, 5, 2 (Total = 23)
CdG Orc
Sorry for the delay, trying to keep plates spinning

Looking at your map, I can't see any way out of Uhlsdor. If the Guard Station is sealed up, he is screwed. I'm not even going to pretend like you can lock-pick through a barred door. Unless you see something I don't, I think we might as well fast forward it to the Retreiver giving up his location.
OOC

Both guards die with a single thrust.

Uhlsdor growls a curse and a makes his way back upstairs. His only chance now being in the arcanist labs. But he is certain than security will already be increased there as well. Vith'os... So be it, he will not sell his life cheaply.

His own old chambers are the closest room he can reach. Ahead Ulsdor must pass the throne room (currently unguarded) and some offices. The closest lab where he might find something to help him is the alchemist's lab, with the magic lab further to the south. Luckily for him, the hallway is as yet unguarded, but that will very soon change as he hears many voices in the general vicinity. He reaches the door of his old office undetected, across from which is the door to the lab.

Uhlsdor tries the door before bringing a lock pick to bear. For the life of him, he isn't sure what could be in here that could get him out of this mess. His magic was innate, not learned from a musty tome.

Surprisingly Uhlsdor discovers the door is not locked. In fact, this door does not even possess a lock. He does suspect it is alarmed and possibly warded however, though he is not sure how exactly it is triggered. He has seen many of the house come and go from the lab with no special preparation evident.

After a moment's reflection, Uhlsdor decides to head for the magic lab further down the way.

Uhlsdor slinks down the hall,
Dice Roll: 1d20+27
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 44)
stealthily.