OOC Thread

And Daius.

I can't count the number of games that just completely vanish... I just had the other Runelords game Sam and I were in get archived..

Miosil as well. i just wished i understood why this happens. i think people expect something, and find out that PbP is something quite else, sometimes over and over again.

(sigh) oh well this looked promising

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhntr7 View Post
And Daius.

I can't count the number of games that just completely vanish... I just had the other Runelords game Sam and I were in get archived..

Just so you learn to not go cheating on me

Shadowhntr7 and I've been in games together for a long while here on the Weave now, and this seems to be rather common among PFRPG games. I'm probably going to limit myself to applying to games with DMs that have an established presence on the site from here on, since at least then I have a better chance of actually seeing a campaign through.

It is unfortunate yes, but don't know if it's me or not but even on games where the DM has high count and posting frec. this has happened... there's no escaping... Limbo!! duh duh duuunnn!!!

Yeah, I joined a promising 3.5 homebrew with a mega-poster, who was running a dozen games... then poof. He dissapeared. Being a long-time poster is sadly no defense.