Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with D&D 4th Edition.

Adventures

Okay. Interested in converting any of the current adventures to 4E?

How much of a conversion are you looking for BTW? Adjusting encounters for the 4e monster stats/XP limits, or something more extensive?

So, I went and took a look at Towers of Night. I see a place for a skill challenge, and replacing the monsters with level appropriate. (As well as a few terminology & reward changes.) That is what you are thinking of, right?

Question: It is not meant to be an adventure path? Just assorted adventures to fill out a campaign?

Yes, on both counts, Phoenyx.

I submitted a race in case you want to look at it, and possible, not highly likely, to add it to your world. Here's the link http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=126223

Any opinions on the race would be nice, thanks for your time

EDIT: Forgot was 3.5e, but you can edit to 4e if you want, just credit me if you do, all though I might be getting ahead of myself

Hi Chaos, I checked out your race, and it has some nice flavor to it. It is potentially publishable on the Farland site, but it would have to be more Farland specific in terms of history, locations, etc. Could you adapt it?