Notices

Sshamath - Jon's Quest

Gthsulaj telepathically sends a missive to the rest of the party.

I think we should give this "Gilded Spider" a look. From the sounds of it there will be lots of well-traveled patrons who I'm sure will offer us whatever knowledge they have of our mission, whether they know it or not.

(ok, to move this along, if no one posts for awhile, im just going to assume you follow the last suggestion)

As the group approaches the Gilded Spider, they see a poster with the face of a handsome drow beaming at them, it reads "The great bard tells tales of the last surface war, a master of history, and lore. Come all, and hear the fantastic tales of our brothers to the East"

The bard is just finishing up a story about a mythic battle between Lolth, and some lesser demon lord. as he wraps up, he smiles, bows and promises to be back after a bite to eat.

get perception checks from people
can I...

Veir maintains a constant state of
Perception: 34
Dice Roll: 1d20+18
d20 Results: 16 (Total = 34)
vigiliance, especially here in a strange pub in a strange city.

Both of you notice the tattoos on his arms, marking him as either a current, or former devote follower of Lolth.

Interview? Why can't I just eat it so we can hurry up our little quest?

Just to clarify, purple is when Gthshulaj has a dialogue, internal or otherwise, bold is speaking to someone else, and italics is telepathy, so "he's" not mentioning "his" intent to eat the bard's brain out loud for the bard to hear
OOC

"Well, if no one else is going to do it..." Beldin says with a grumble, before approaching and have some words with the bard.... after a moment he returns, a creepy grin on his face.

"He will meet us in the back room, in 5 minutes. then you can decide what to do"