Shadowrunning in St Louis

Old Mar 17 '11, 3:13pm
Great Wyrm

Shadowrunning in St Louis

Shadowrunning in St Louis - Forum
Shadowrun 3e
Estimated Members Requested: 5

Dropping in the Drink
The scuba equipment is anchored in the river. Cat line is set to the dock. The mist is rolling in off the river. It's 4 am, the contingency plans are set. We're as ready as we can be.

Cam brings up the mental image he uses to trigger his headset comm. "Go for insertion." Hrothgar starts up the cutting torch and begins cutting into the rusty door. Lisa's spell should keep the light under cover. Better check. "Windwalker, what do you show on the drone sensors?" After a brief second, the respose comes back. "Light and heat are minimal. Work quick."

A faint crunch later, the door is open. Lisa sprays down the heated edges with the watering can they brought with them before dropping her covering spell. Moments later, everyone's in and the real work begins.

About the me and game
This will generally be a game of corporate espionage. There will also be occasional sidelines as I come up with ideas. The game year will be 2061. The Arcology has been retaken and Year of the Comet is just beginning. I am a fairly experienced Shadowrun GM so most anything could happen. I’ve been interested in Shadowrun since it’s first edition. I played or ran a game through most of 2nd and 3rd edition. I’ve been around Mythweavers for a while as well. Ask me any questions you have directly and I’ll try and come up with an answer. I hope you like it.

Application Guidelines
Race:
Team Role:
Background:

Character Generation
1. I'm anti-troll. As a metatype, I think they are unbalanced. Most other "unbalanced" metatypes I'm not going to like.
2. Cybernetic Smartgun equipment costs double. That is both the cyberware and the weapon mod.
3. Only one spellcaster or conjurer.
4. You are welcome to use the Priority system, Point Buy system (125 points) or BeCKS (425 Karma) for character generation.
5. No equipment with an Availability higher than 6 at the start of the game.
6. St Louis is a border city between UCAS and CAS. You need to consider how you intend to move back and forth across that border.
7. There will be two fixers in play, Caden James and Carl Wind-in-the-Grass. You should choose one of them as a contact.

Helpful links
Shadowrun pdf purchasing site
BeCKS
SR3 Equipment List
Game Planning Thread

Submissions
sirfinn Human Shaman
Calistoga Kidd Elven Merc
Daryk Elven Decker
BobKnob Human Physical Adept
Moroken Oni Former Company Woman

Deadline extended to 9 pm 17 Mar 2011

Last edited by galenbd; Mar 17 '11 at 3:17pm..
I couldn't find a way to change the Deadline, so the old app thread got locked. I didn't want anyone to get confused and think I'd dropped this game.

Here's a link to the old thread.

I'll be working on making this real tonight. If you have character sheets, in any state, please select join to send me a join request.

Galen

Ok. I will be accepting all five applications I currently have. Please chime in on the forums. I'll start putting up private threads for each of you.

Galen