Notices

Attack on Veir

Attack on Veir

Ok, declare your plan. Make your rolls. Keep it neat.

Wrath, you can pull your rolls out of the spoiler below.

So Ealith is contacted by merchant when Veir is found in tavern, He uses haste(Swift, lasts 21 mins 1PP) when things go south he runs to find Quart but by time he does things are calmed down then Correspond(5) to Belar'Bryn where we meet.

In the mins that follow here are the actions:

Ealith and Quart(Quart uses Mind blank scroll on himself)
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 88
teleports(7 PP) to area (he would have eaten there with brother before as it sounds like upper class place and more than likely it is in Manyfolk area so Seen casually is not a problem?). Tells merchant to stall them if can. Finds a rooftop in line with Tavern main exit that is at least 150 feet away. Ealith goes on one side Quart the other with his bow. Most streets are no more than 30 feet wide in city. Watch out for Belar'Bryn signal him when he appears to join us. We notice the guards outside tavern.

Seeing the guards outside they send Owl(stealth 21 +13 for distance) to follow Vier trying to get a heading, once we know he is heading to Manyfolk teleports (see roll below) back to there then DD(5 PP) once he enters shop(kn local roll below) to building 150 feet away facing door. Owl will circle to watch if he exits another door 130 feet up

So opening attack
Quart: arrow of AMF
E1:Acid Burst with Born of three thunders (DC 26 Fort for stunning Ref for prone)
E2:Acid Burst
Belar'Bryn:???(if not posted actions before start of combat misses out on attack.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 70
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+16
Original Dice: 1d20+16
teleport
Dice Roll: 1d20+13
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 21)
knLo
planning still
WIP

Lifesight: Veir and Jys'aere are both alive. Veir does register slightly necrotic (any number of things could ping this. Such as the Tomb-Tainted Soul feat or having a Mother Cyst, or... etc).

Inside APS

Copy:

E1:HP 215/-152 PP 109/73
E2:HP 205/162 PP 75/40

sorry fixed my range is increased to 50 +5 foot/lvl by energy spellcasting feat enlarging power.

owl uses dragonsight(broken 2 disks that and zone of reprisal) 13th CL 130 darkvision

I have only 6 doses(that was the poison i bought off merchant i murdered, need to order costly ones to match the cost of the spider death)

ok so 2 more std actions move back 20 feet and hide(if can)(so 140 feet from Vier)

Dice Roll: 1d20+34
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 36)
e1
Dice Roll: 1d20+32
d20 Results: 11 (Total = 43)
e2

Then init is rolled.

Archer will fire 3 arrows at Vier phased seeking with str 2d6 dmg poison DC 54 saves

please remove argorn off thread he did not post to join. I wonder how Jreece got wind of this i got my suspect(s).

E1 34- Delay until arrows fly to see if hit
E2 32- Delay until arrows fly to see if hit
Q 25 - fire three arrows

Dice Roll: 1d20+29
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 39)
shoot1 DC 54 poison
Dice Roll: 1d20+29
d20 Results: 17 (Total = 46)
shoot2 DC 54 poison
Dice Roll: 1d20+24
d20 Results: 14 (Total = 38)
shoot3 DC 54 poison

All three of those *should* hit. Roll Damages. I will verify Veir's AC when Jon logs in.

A quick glance at his CT says there is no way he has an AC that high in AMF and NPF though... but you never know.

bump

knowledge:
Dice Roll:
1d20
d20 Results: 17

Whatever knowledge it is to know what vier is add to roll

in the sparing he had AC 42 in both but he is also flat footed, the dmg is nothing its the 2d8 str that am trying to knock him out with.

Colossal Scorpion Vemon 2d8 str 2d8 str DC 54 fort save

Dice Roll: 2d8
d8 Results: 8, 8 (Total = 16)
str1
Dice Roll: 1d10+8
d10 Results: 9 (Total = 17)

d8 Results: 5, 1 (Total = 6)
str2
d10 Results: 10 (Total = 18)

d8 Results: 3, 7 (Total = 10)
str3
d10 Results: 9 (Total = 17)

Yep takes a 5 foot step to window in house, uses Celerity to add antimagic shell and fire at 5 feet square behind him( so it washes over him and covers him in that 5 foot sq he is in but not any further), then use full round action to fire poison arrows at him.

just used old rolls

39 AC
38 AC
46 AC
32 str dmg if all hit(its back on page 3 FYI )

Out of the corner of his eye Vier sees another masked black robed figure with a massive greatbow standing at a window on a 2nd floor of a building behind and to the left of him. He has just fired a volley of missile attacks at him. He is a bit shorter than the other two but he cannot tell anything about him either because of the form fitting black cloth and mask.

Also as he moves BOTH of us get AOO(40 reach both of us 30 from blood wind(both magic and psionic, 5 from PrC) so AFTER each AOO we can take a 10 foot step back, E1 has 14 AOO, E2 has 12, E2 will use as many as he needs to stay out 20 feet from Vier(he has 12 AOO) but E2 will stop moving back once he has used 8 AOO on him. Then E1 will allow Vier to make one attack on him let it resolve and use RB to move back 10 feet, if still in his threat range next attack move back again 10 feet and keep moving back taking his AOO then moving after each attack until he is out of his threat range.

Sound like a plan?

Note: 50% miss chance on melee attacks
He cannot add his power attack crazy bonus to dmg on me(Feat) so NONE of it is added.

Question: i got RB and i got another feat giving me AOO when missed by 5 or more, so can i get TWO AOO each time both happen?

Also do you have to use an immediate actions before results are known? so can i decide to use immediate action to do something after i am hit and dmg is told or do i have to say after hit before dmg is roll or what? new round so both have Immediate actions that can use to flee or block or move or something but need to know when i have to declare them(though i think he can upset them with his fighter levels thing but still need to know)

Q
More details man, cause once I interpret what you're saying I'm not going to accept "but I really meant this" stuff. Be clear and specific... as is Q is shooting before V goes...?

Answers
1) what feat? Karmic Strike and RG overlap, not stack (read: choose ONE).
1b) At my table it is common place for a tank to have karmic strike during the 1-11 levels and then switch it out at lvl 12 for the far superior RG.
2) Before results if possible (if your foe just rolls to hit and dmg together, openly for you to see, you can still interrupt even though you know results... cause he shouldn't be rolling for you to see ). Your Swift/Immediate recharges on your turn in the Init. Not at the top of the Round.