Notices


Main Story

 
Ravion follows Krell through the grate. If he can't make it, he may just have to turn and fight.

Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 39
Fear Test (26) (39)
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 22
Shock Table (22)
Dice Roll: 1d10+3z
d10 Results: 9 (Total = 12)
Initiative (12)

While Allean is fairly undaunted by creatures, he does find that the best course of action is to back away along with Ravion and Krell


As the grate opens Dal turn's around as he hears and see's the abomination coming through the opposite tunnel. Bending down he quickly picks up the only weapon he can find..a femur bone.
Realizing that they cant all fit through the grate in time Dal prepares to defend himself and the others. noticing that the lead creature is blind Dal takes a couple of steps away from the group.
"Quiet....I think it's Blind"

Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 1
Fear Test (1)
If needed
Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 47
Shock Table (47)

As Ferrus feels the grate click onto the latch he lets go then turns around so see what has everyone behind him so spooked. The sight of the fleshy monstrosities causes a wave of nausea, he feels bile at the back of his throat as looking at the creatures calls to things that are from far away from the dark corner's of his childhood and everything goes black as the memories swallow him whole. He crumples to the ground unconscious.

Dice Roll: 1d100z
d100 Results: 73
Fear (73)

Dice Roll: 1d100z+40
d100 Results: 70 (Total = 110)
Shock (110)

Dice Roll: 1d5z
d5 Results: 1
Unconscious (1)




Many things start to happen at once, the creature seems to work its head back and forth, as if searching for something, Krell slithers under the partially open grate squeezing easily through the opening, finding himself in a tunnel only big enough to crawl on hands and knees through, the scent of rotten gutted animals is almost over powering inside the tunnel. Ravion going down to his hands and knees to follow Krell through, Allean moves towards Ravion and Krell as Dal moves off to the side from the grate telling everyone to be quiet, while Ferrus faced with the sheer horror of the look of the creature faints, falling down onto the loose sand floor, while many of the other people in the pit with you stare at the creature in mute horror. Suddenly the closest person to the creature screams out in a long wail of terror. The creature head whips in the direction of the person screaming and pounces like a large cat knocking the person to the ground, its equine like bone face snaps at the persons face, while its back feet claws worry (raking the lower body of the person) the persons midrift and lower body, shreding clothes, skin, muscle, and vitals in a shower of gore, its jaws making bone crunching sounds as it snaps at the persons face and neck, the sounds of the scream becoming a groan of pain and gurgling blood as the creature shreds him. The rest snap from their terror and start to dart about the pit in mad flight to get away, the closet to the groups open crate urge Ravion to move faster a few pushing Allean as they do.

The tunnels head off in a straight line before splitting at a junction, one tunnel turns towards the north, another tunnel turns off to the south. The stench of rotting animals seems stronger to the north, while a faint grinding that can be heard over the echoing howls can be heard off the south.

Round 1 begin, (you don't have to post in order of initiative if its all players, please wait for npc's, then for the next group of pc's to post and then i'll post the creature and start a new round,

Krell put one hand on the wall and pressed onward, fear spurring him on even through he could barely see, even though he had no inkling where the passage headed. He moved as swiftly as he dared.

Ravion moves quickly behind Krell, not wanting to look back. He indicates that he wants to head away from the howls to the South. <b>North?</b>

Seeing the one man torn to tatters infront of them the rest of the people panic, running wildly, many sobbing, one of them grabs Dal "You have to save me, i'm a very important man, when we get out of here i will pay you, i'll pay you very well, just save me pleaseeee..i beg of you." clearly in hysterics as he bargins with you, a woman slips behind Allean, you hear here voice choking back a sob "that was my..my brother..please help him..pleaseee."

Above you all along the rim of the pit, you see the heron masked man watching intently, bent at one knee as he watches, his head tilted slightly to the side as if looking at something curiously.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status