Party balance

Hey guys..I HAVE a handy haversack already..but do you trust a theif? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi View Post
Hey guys..I HAVE a handy haversack already..but do you trust a theif? XD
Hadrian trusts everyone here.... he trusts them to understand just how dangerous his poison making skills really are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminaire View Post
Hadrian trusts everyone here.... he trusts them to understand just how dangerous his poison making skills really are.
I like the way this man thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmsford View Post
Idk... do you want to have a viper sleeping with you? His name is Fang II and he bites...
Nope. I plan on being best buds with Dae XD

Glimnab will only trust you as far as he can throw you ... and with a Str 10, that's not very far >_<
that, and he's always just a standard action away from mutagen-ing it up and kicking ass!

GUYS: should I max out Disable Device, or does someone else have it? If someone else takes it, I can take Stealth. I'm already maxing out Craft (Alchemy), Sleight of Hand, Craft (Weaponsmith), and potentially Craft (trick dice) though Daen and I are still talking about it.
(I'm maxing Craft (weapons) because I'm auto-proficient with any weapon I make myself)
also: ohmsford, would you be able to work *with* me to make certain magic items? I'm either going to take Craft Wondrous Item or Craft Magic Arms and Armor at 7th level (After taking Master Craftsman at 5th), and I'm going to want to make some wonderful things!! =D

Well...Najwa is a halfling and only weighs 25 pounds XD So I think you can throw her, but please dont lol

er...I have a +8 to disable device...

Also, I probably wont buy many blow up things, cause although Najwa loves them she mostly needs poison to tip the darts with (blow darts)

I suppose I could do that. What craft skills would I need to assist you? I'm a sorc so I get basically NO skill points.