Notices

Rule Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurore View Post
What rules are these?

Ah np found the bit where you said they were AEG Empire, and I assume AEG War. will track down a copy
AEG - Empire and Pathfinder rules (can be found on the pathfinder site). I'll end up using the AEG system likely for mass combat (if that comes around) and Pathfinder for management.

Can I use the fighter variant in the campaign guide that sends him to a War College (it denies him his 1st lvl bonus fighter feat while allowing him access to a few different skills and skill points) in the PFRPG campaign guide book?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker View Post
Can I use the fighter variant in the campaign guide that sends him to a War College (it denies him his 1st lvl bonus fighter feat while allowing him access to a few different skills and skill points) in the PFRPG campaign guide book?
Yes

I'm having a little trouble locating the rules in question you mentioned: I have a copy of AEG: War, but which Pathfinder book in question are you referring to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProximaC View Post
I'm having a little trouble locating the rules in question you mentioned: I have a copy of AEG: War, but which Pathfinder book in question are you referring to?
For what rules? Kingdom rules?

Here are the rules for Kingdoms we are going to be used (for the most part), I'm tweaking some of them and you'll see those tweaks soon.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/colla...ties-and-kings

The Pathfinder book for what we will be doing is in the Pathfinder Adventure Path, Kingmaker, the second book. I am currently in a tabletop game of it.

Quote:
Will we be starting our baronies from scratch?
This will be covered by the King's speech soon, but...
No. Each barony is unique and will have a semi-unique village prepared for them. One thing that is standard though is that each baron will be given their own unit of troops (basically standard infantry). In addition, His Majesty, is of course, going to provide starting supplies for each of his new Baron's.

Quote:
What is expected from the Baron's?
The barons are going to be expected to within a year's time, provide some sort of support to His Majesty. If you can do that sooner, you would imagine his Majesty will be well-pleased. What kind of support that is up to each Baron, unless His Majesty has specific needs, which may happen.