Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Your most stupid Character Concept!

I always enjoyed the concept of the gnome barbarian. I've never seen it played before, but having that picture in my head of a gnome rushing at some looming monster, eschewing barbaric war screams, always makes me laugh.

Not so long ago... I had Epic Halfling Sorcerer with (Lawful Good) that had only one damaging spell (Magic Missile)

Aaaaaaand of course he didn't last long trough first encounter with army of dragonriders : /

i had a lev 7 bard in a table top game who took rogueish skills....quite common and basic but he was a male prostitute and had an obsession with his necklace of fireball, he kept putting more and more beads on it till he stacked up 39d6 of fire damage......needless to say really he managed to fail a reflex save verses fire and blew up the entire boss battle+his entire party it was pretty funny though they wont let me make another bard or have any more necklaces of fireballs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by demackman View Post
I always enjoyed the concept of the gnome barbarian. I've never seen it played before, but having that picture in my head of a gnome rushing at some looming monster, eschewing barbaric war screams, always makes me laugh.
Thats pretty damn funny lol.

"Just... dont piss the gnome off... please," says the wizard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
I would have to say that my homosexual half-orc druid -- Gronk "Daisy" Bloodeye would fall into that category...

Started out as funny, but then got really old, really fast.
Thats just. Wrong. On so many levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzum View Post
Thats pretty damn funny lol.

"Just... dont piss the gnome off... please," says the wizard.
Warcraft Gnome would be funnier, a Techno-Barbarian with a Leather Jacket and a Neon Green Mohawk.

Nah, a Gnome Ninja with Monkey Grip and a Mercurial Greatsword... Actually, that's more scary than funny. A three foot high ninja with neon hair wielding a sword that's bigger than he is...

Let's see...not my own, but in my game:

Imagine if you will, that a pair of Red Dragon's got together centuries ago, and had a competition of intelligence. Being long lived creatures they decided that the best means of testing the true intelligence of a red dragon, guile, was through the manipulation of lesser creatures. This began an incredibly elaborate plot by one of them to design a religious order, and convince the humans to support it. What did this order worship you might ask? FIRE. Not the being that creates it, no, but just fire.

The character was a human monk, called himself a fist of flame.

Now, this isn't too bad, but the entire point of the dragon's exercise was to humiliate the humans, and so they did. Taking turns they created elaborate, and hillarious, activities that the humans practiced. SOme which we saw in our game: The anti-spider dance, consisted of lifting up the edges of your robe, squelling like a girl, and attacking the spider with as little bodily contact as possible; The inferno attack, wrapping yourself in clothe that has soaked overnight in water, then in oil, lighting yourself on fire and grappling the main villian.

This same character took his entire share of treasure ans spent it on Oil, Candles, Matches, Alchemist Fire, Torches, Lanterns, all at triple price (his order had to buy from the church, which is run by dragons).

This was...an interesting character.

Sigh.... elf barbarian....weilding greatsword....blind... *snicker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubernerd666 View Post
Sigh.... elf barbarian....weilding greatsword....blind... *snicker*
That reminds me of something.
http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=692629