Notices

Federation's Folly: Episode 2 OOC Forum

Sorry to hear that, Clint.

It's a long weekend in New Zealand this weekend. My posting is going to be low to non-existant over the next three days. Just a heads up.

Thanks for the well wishes.

But are we ready to scene jump? Or are you still planning? Questions for the NPCs before you leave your handlers?

If you choose to contact Switch it will have to be off-ship, as they aren't allowing outgoing communications (that you are aware of). You can do it from Zarra or have a stop off on the way if needed.

Does harret have his own contacts? Kinda sounded like he did. Will he be contacting them? And hopla is all for contacting switch, if R5 thinks swtch would help.

Finally, what exactly did we end up with as a plan? Other than that, i am ok with the jump forward.

Hey the plan is up to you guys.

You'd have to RP a deal a with Switch if you ask him for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopla Jocha View Post
Does harret have his own contacts? Kinda sounded like he did. Will he be contacting them? And hopla is all for contacting switch, if R5 thinks swtch would help.

Finally, what exactly did we end up with as a plan? Other than that, i am ok with the jump forward.
Harrot specializes in gathering information. He's a spy in a can.

Cool. We can make contact with switch (via r5 or IG?), go to Cato N, where Harrot and any others able can gather info. We determine viability of gladiator story and possible entry, determine best way to contact worm. Possibilities include bribing (risky) and or stealthy raid for info, possibly supported by any servants of Hutt we can bribe/compel to help us.

Assuming that somehow works, how do we get home? Need plan for hot extraction if needed.

Other things? Is it ok if we complete planning this way?

In my experience of being stuck in Hutts' lairs of Freeclint's concoction...we're going to need armor, explosives, a willingness to travel in ventilation shafts and the ability to jump really high.