Notices


Part 1: Cato Neimoidia

 
IG-98 moves back to take what cover it can fromt he stairs, it then squeezes of a return shot at the droid.


updated map

Round 5

Round 4 Recap:
Map Update


Tavitha freezes for a moment, with what seems another implausible ambush happening.
IG-198 fires at the droid but hits the ledge below him.
Hopla reaches out with the force and yanks the human off of the balcony, a synth-cord snaps tight, catching the human about 2 meters out from the ledge. With a but more of a nudge of his fist, the cord snaps and them man flails about his flechette launcher flies towards the stairs and lands on the middle southernmost column, precariously balanced there. The human mercenary begins to fall, screaming into the mists below until it quietly drowns out.
Harrot reloads and fires on the droid, peppering the solid railing it stands behind.

The droid fires off another
The column is giving a tiny bit of cover that I'm taking out of his attack, but he'll still do half damage if he hits 10 because you don't have cover from the targetted square of hte explosion.
Dice Roll: 1d20+1
d20 Results: 18 (Total = 19)
piercing splash dmage
Dice Roll: 3d8+2
d8 Results: 3, 5, 6 (Total = 16)
HITS you both unless you have something to mitigate it. IG will be down it looks like.
hissing shot from his rail detonator, aiming for the area between Harrot and IG-198.

A trandoshan with a vibro-ax comes around the smoke right next lightsaber wielding Tavitha. It hisses at the woman, "Yumm, you look quite tasty!" Obviously enjoying the fact she is in a slave bikini.

In the smoke, something big rushes up to Hopla and swings
Dice Roll: 1d20+8
d20 Results: 8 (Total = 16)
slashing damage
Dice Roll: 2d12+10z
d12 Results: 2, 1 (Total = 13)
MISS just barely See combat notes below about fighting in smoke
something big at the zabrak. It sounds nearly feral in its glee to attack. Hopla knows his lightsaber gives away his position fairly well in this smoke.

InitiativeRound 4
19 - Tavitha (25hp/5fp/1dp) - 10 hp, has two turns
17 - IG-198 (47hp/5fp/1dp) -35 hp, used second wind, -1 dp
15 - Harrot (41hp/6fp/1dp) - 6 hp
13 - Hopla (55hp/7fp/2dp) -42 hp, -2 fp, -1 condition, used second wind, Force Slam
Mercs
0 - Trandoshan -
0 - Togorian -
0 - Human -
0 - Droid -
0 - Mob1 - (hurt) -67 hp
1 - Mob2 - (bloodied) -81 hp, second wind used
FLED - 29 - Zardra (hurt) -1fp, -33 hp + ??, second wind used

Combat Notes:
In the smoke attacks and skills that require vision are at -2
If you have more than one square of smoke between you the penalty is -5, and opponent there is a chance of targeting wrong square.
Stairs count as double for movement.
Zardra is in the speeder and has left.
The mob's attacks are all area attacks and do have damage if they hit reflex 10. *Target them as single unit, area attacks get extra damage.
Zardra - reflex defense > 20
Mob - reflex defense <= 20, fort defense + size mod > 20, HP < 67 & > 34
Droid - has rail detonator
flechette launcher on southern, middle stair support, 1 shot used



Map Update

Hopla uses the Force to detect where his enemy is within the smoke, letting the feeling guide his lightsaber's next strike.




Hopla reaches out with his open and hand motions for the large Cat-Man to fly at the droid, but can't muster the strength to move him while splitting his concentration on sensing through the smoke and dodging the axe as big as Hopla himself.

Tavi looks around at the belaugered companions of hers. She realizes that they're running out of options. Without a second of hesitation she falls back to her gear and gathers what she can, waiting to see what happens before doing anything more.

Round 5

Round 4 recap:

Map Update



Tavitha carefully flees from the big lizard man with the axe. She reaches the delapidated control hutt for the landing pad, grabbing her satchel with her gear and throwing her cloack around her shoulders, giving her some sense of modesty. She still has her lightsaber and pistol in her hands. She is pretty sure the droid is down and the Hopla ran off into the smoke. Harrot was still up, but just took a bunch of shrapnel from that explosion.

IG-198 takes severe trama across all systems. The droid activates all its failsafes and emergency procedures to shutdown primary systems with no loss of data integrity. The reboot process is locked into place when its power goes out. There is nothing left but a badly damaged droid husk until the power comes back on and a system reboot begins, should it ever happen after the extensive battle damage.

Harrot sees Hopla head off into the smoke and Tavitha on the retreat. Then that last explosion takes down the droid. The two remaining threats are the droid with the rail detonator and the quickly approaching vibro-ax wielding trandoshan. He hears a battle of sorts in the smoke, Hopla must have found some more of this, what, third wave of ambush. They seem unrelated, but what are the odds of that?

Hopla is in the smoke fighting the mighty togorian, but fails to budge the large creature with the force. The force is allowing him to pierce the smoke and see plainly. He is aware of IG-198 falling and now unmoving. Harrot is still up and Tavitha is on the retreat.

The droid
Dice Roll: 1d20+1z
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 4)
damage, half on a 10 or better:
Dice Roll:
3d8+2z
d8 Results: 1, 1, 7 (Total = 11)
fires off another round from his rail detonator. The projectile clips the column and ricochets into the air exploding harmlessly above the battle.

The togorian swings his
Attack :
Dice Roll:
1d20+8z
d20 Results: 10 (Total = 18)
Block of 32, really doesn't matter
damage:
Dice Roll:
2d12+10z
d12 Results: 6, 8 (Total = 24)
enourmous axe at Hopla again.

The trandoshan charges up to Harrot and
he is at -2 reflex.
charge attack:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8z
d20 Results: 20 (Total = 28)
damage :
Dice Roll:
2d10+8z
d10 Results: 1, 2 (Total = 11)
HIT Pending a destiny point, that will drop you.
swings the vibro-ax a the ubese mercenary.

Suddenly the sound of screaming ion engines is heard, two sleek ship fly by, real low, passing within 5 meters of the battle before circling out, setting up a return approach.




InitiativeRound 4
19 - Tavitha (25hp/5fp/1dp) -10 hp, has all of her gear now
17 - IG-198 (47hp/5fp/1dp) -used second wind, -1 dp, -1 fp, DISABLED
15 - Harrot (41hp/6fp/1dp) -22 hp, Has two turns
13 - Hopla (55hp/7fp/2dp) -42 hp, -3 fp, -1 condition, used second wind, Force Slam
Mercs
0 - Trandoshan -
0 - Togorian -
0 - Human -
0 - Droid -
0 - Mob1 - (hurt) -67 hp
1 - Mob2 - (bloodied) -81 hp, second wind used
FLED - 29 - Zardra (hurt) -1fp, -33 hp + ??, second wind used

Combat Notes:
In the smoke attacks and skills that require vision are at -2
If you have more than one square of smoke between you the penalty is -5, and opponent there is a chance of targeting wrong square.
Stairs count as double for movement.
Droid - has rail detonator
flechette launcher on southern, middle stair support, 1 shot used

These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+7, 1d20+1z, 3d8+2z, 1d20+8z, 2d12+10z, 1d20+8z, 2d10+8z

Hopla again musters the force in an attempt to lift the massive creature facing him and fling him at the droid with the rail gun.


Hopla musters the force even stronger this time, and finds resistance. The togorian uses the force to
Rebuke, hit 27, not enough to use it against you, luckily
counter the attempt, but is not strong enough to turn it back on the zabrak jedi.

Tavi realized that sticking around really was suicide. Jedi weren't taught to fear death, but neither should they welcome it
The girl grit her teeth as she suddenly ran and jumped off the side of the platform. Praying to the force that she would live.

sorry, I thought I had posted. Well for the jump I'm going to use a force point to live unless that's not enough power to keep me up, in which case I'll use a destiny point
ooc




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status