TFV: Gambit Team Maiden Voyage.

Old Apr 28 '11, 4:28am
Go Sox!!

TFV: Gambit Team Recruiting.

Task Force Valkyrie: Gambit Team - Forum
World of Darkness
Estimated Members Requested: 1

I'm not going to load this up with fluff. I'm recruiting players for a Hunter the Vigil game, players are going to be members of Task Force Valkyrie. You are all new recruits, but experienced military or law enforcement personnel, though other options are not out of the question just need to be cleared. I would prefer players not be associated or aware of other compacts or conspiracies. If you have had contact with supernatural entities, it is limited and unexplained or written off and covered up.

Now for the crunch.

Name: Link your sheet here too please
Description:
Personality:
Backstory:
Military Record: This will most likely be the hardest part, I'm not so much looking for exact realism but a couple google searches cant hurt.

**If any of your entries are more than a few lines long please wrap them in a spoiler tag.

Experience: 45 Exp and 20 practical experience. You will be decent soldiers. For now leave Endowments and Benedictions, and similar merits, out of your characters. You will be outfitted on a mission by mission basis, I'm not going to require you to put points in it. Everyone will need at least a dot in Status: TFV. A safe house will be provided.

If you have any questions ask!

Right now there is no deadline, I'm just looking for a number of quality applications to put together a team. I will warn all the unfinished applications when I am closing the ad, and final decision will wait for them to finish. And I'm looking for between 4 and 6 people with the option to carry a 7th if the urge strikes me.

**PLEASE POST YOUR APPLICATIONS IN THE APPLICATION THREAD**

Game Description:

Gambit Team: TFVs newest collection of 'requisitioned' soldiers is en-route to their first official mission. A twisted doctor, who turned his talented hands towards the black arts escaped Charlie team and took off for a research station on the coast of Antarctica, Gambit has been dispatched to deal with him.....and anything he may have cooked up since he landed.

Last edited by King of the Jakers; Apr 28 '11 at 4:34am..
There was a TF:V game that just died. I can bring Mercy the medic over, rather easily.

The only experience I have with world of darkness is from playing the good old vampire the masquerade games, but I might be interested if you will allow a green chap like me in this game.

Play experience isn't super important to me, so yeah you are more than welcome to throw up an application.

King, this is going to be part of you other Hunter game or is it a separate one?

Hmm... I guess I'll give this a shot. Good thing I have Dogs of War to use as guidelines for making a soldier. Will probably create a Commissioned Officer, if there is no complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
King, this is going to be part of you other Hunter game or is it a separate one?
Totally separate, this on will have a much more organized feel as well as a greater range of resources and knowledge at the disposal of the players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kommissar Engel View Post
Hmm... I guess I'll give this a shot. Good thing I have Dogs of War to use as guidelines for making a soldier. Will probably create a Commissioned Officer, if there is no complaints.
Not even a little problem here, I was hoping someone would apply that would have the ability to pull rank so I don't have to NPC orders. ;D Feel free to ask any questions.

The practical experience for the start, it is group pool or individual?