Notices

Discussion and Announcements

Gather Information/Use Computer rolls to find out where to pick up clothes and the like. Then a Deception checks to disguise yourselves. Feel free to narrate these parts yourselves!

Hey guys! I'm in Mexico. I was told that I would have internet access, but they lied to me. I can only really get on every other day or so. I'm back in Canada on the 11th though, so if worse come to worse you'll see me then. Feel free to puppet Vek if you need to while I'm gone!

(I'm going to get a post out now while I'm online!)

Ok, so we may have all noticed that we lost Garl. Grandpa Wolf has not logged on in months. I have broached the subject with our fearless leader, and he is open to adding a player. On that topic, I have a good friend, Parmenter who has voiced interest in joining our game. He has vast SW knowledge and is a very active poster. We would be looking to bring him in as some type of team coordination type character, possibly noble, with party buff / tactical talents. Thoughts, input, suggestions? I thought if we met him/her on planet we could even use him to help us set up our evac.

P.S. Mykl is not racist, just old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius64 View Post
Ok, so we may have all noticed that we lost Garl. Grandpa Wolf has not logged on in months.
I didn't even notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius64 View Post
I have broached the subject with our fearless leader, and he is open to adding a player. On that topic, I have a good friend, Parmenter who has voiced interest in joining our game. He has vast SW knowledge and is a very active poster. We would be looking to bring him in as some type of team coordination type character, possibly noble, with party buff / tactical talents. Thoughts, input, suggestions?
I agree with bringing a replacement, and a Noble buff would be a good idea!

If we were to integrate him into the game as quick as possible, it might be best for him to be the owner of whatever ship you decide to "steal". Have him apply as a reader for now and we can talk more about it here with everyone.