Discussion and Announcements

I approve of this plan.
Sorry to hear about GW though. I hope he's okay and that he just hasn't had time for MW.

I wonder if we can still understand tone w/o understanding language.

Also, I'm fine w/ the above

Good with the above. Hello, Paramenter!

If I can add my two credits, here's a quick tally of our character assets... (General role is my shoot-from-the-hip term, and isn't the end-all-be-all of these characters)

Kiko, Scout (Survivor)
Kyito, Noble/Scoundrel (Conman)
Mykl, Soldier/Scoundrel (Sniper)
R2, Noble/Scoundrel (Mechanic)
Vec, Noble (Pilot)

If we tally classes...
Noble: 6
Scoundrel: 4
Scout: 3
Soldier: 2

For being almost half Nobles, we seem to do little Nobling. (Not complaining, because it's hilarious.) I'd say we spend most of our time Scoundreling and Soldiering, whether by choice or otherwise. I think Kiko has done marvelous on the Scouting (surviving) aspect.

My point? None at all. I just want to give Paramenter the information that's available.

Nice write up Quix. Seems about right. Still missing a dedicated doctor actually, which would go well with buffing talents. Or a guy who likes big guns. Though given the rather social situations you've been getting into, I don't think carrying a repeater around would help much.

Are the rags actually rags? Or are they raggedy clothes? And is Garl sharing these rags?

Also...I would say the repeater is probably the best weapon in any social situation. After all, who's not going to listen to the guy (or gal) with the BFG?

@Quix...thanks.

...And my 2 credits, far too few people with K in their names.
Vec, you need to spell your name Vek,
V8, well your cleaver, you'll think of something,
and Parmenter, I'm looking for a lot of Ks out of you son.
Make us proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kladams707 View Post
Are the rags actually rags? Or are they raggedy clothes? And is Garl sharing these rags?
Garl has plenty of "raggedy clothes" for anyone who wants them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kladams707 View Post
I wonder if we can still understand tone w/o understanding language.
This is actually a great suggestion I forgot to emphasize earlier. In the movies, R2 always seems to get his point across using emotions with his beeping. BP, I'd suggest trying to work that into your posts.

(In other news, I noticed you're playing a Wookiee in the new game we've joined. You must really not like people understanding you! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox View Post
(In other news, I noticed you're playing a Wookiee in the new game we've joined. You must really not like people understanding you! )
Yep, you found my secret!

Next character must be Gamorrean!

In one game Im in I'm playing an elf who o my speaks elvin (despite having a +4 int) while... No one else in the group understands her XD . She has to mine everything. It's hilarious.

Also, I used to spell it Vek actually *points to profile thread* XD . I think I converted after everyone else started using Vec. Feel free to switch to using Vek!

Vek is trained in Treat Injury =D . She was suppose to be the pseudo healer when I joined. It's only a plus four though XD . (edit: If we get a real healer, can I move that skill to something a bit more useful for her >u> ?)