Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Survive the Room

Scotty Mac Scotty

I attempt to remove the needle and staunch the bleeding with the towel. I then open the next bin by standing beside it and tipping it over so as the trap would hit the wall. (if it is another needle trap)

"My god, who does this to A BATHROOM!" I say as I tip over the bin. "I don't even want to see how the toilet is trapped."

Inventory

Ordinary Key
Bloody Towel
Blood soaked needle
possibly one of my teeth if it came out.

Scotty Mac Scotty
The towel soaks the blood up and the needle comes out. Your tooth is damaged and you break pieces of it off. Kicking over the yellow bin results in you hurting your foot. It seems the bin is made out of some type of metal material under the yellow fabric. Upon closer inspection the side of it facing the window has a small lock on it that could be opened with some type of key. The yellow towel in the process of the bin moving slides a bit off and falls to the floor with a loud clattering. About 2 dozen caltrops come rolling out of the towel onto the floor. Each one is barbed and stepping on them would not be good. Thankfully you still have shoes on.

Scotty Mac Scotty

"Er I think I have the key to this lock. Problem is that whatever unlocking this activates might kill us knowing this room. I think the first thing we should do in case of an 'oh shit' moment is remove the threat of the caltrops."

I CAREFULLY pick up the caltrops, making extra sure not to cut myself or step on them. And then I put them in the sink.

"Are you ready to see what lock and key does?"

Inventory

Ordinary Key
Bloody Towel
Blood soaked needle
pieces of my tooth.

Antonio Romano
I release my grip from the ceiling and land upright in front of Scotty.
Uh, hello. I've been waiting for you guys to get the door opened, but my arms got tired. I'm gonna grab these shake weights and hang out over here by the shower. How you holding up Jeremy?

Scotty Mac Scotty
You pick up each caltrop and put them in the sink. You feel some slick substance on them but assume it is the blood on the floor. After the 30th caltrop goes in the sink you start to feel wheezy and tired. Moving to lay in the tub you close your eyes and feel the room getting very heavy. After what seems like a minute or two your character passes out.

OOC: You have been poisoned. You need to roll me a Percentile in your next post. If you roll 31 or higher roll a d10. In that many rounds you wake up but everything is hard to move and you feel sluggish as if your arms are asleep. IF you roll 30 or under your character dies.

Antonio Romano
After somehow Jackie CHan style clinging to the ceiling you decide it is best to fall down onto the floor. Landing AFTER the caltrops have been picked up you slip a bit in blood but manage to stay up right. As you go to pick up one of the shake weights a razor sharp saw blade flies out of it and cuts off all 4 of your fingers on that hand. You scream and backpedal to the sink spraying blood all over the glass door.

OOC: Pick which hand you want the fingers loss. You have 20 rounds of bleeding out and then you die if you can't stop from bleeding to death.

Antonio Romano
I grab the shower curtain and rip a piece of it off large enough to wrap around my hand. After that, I grab a roll of toilet paper and wrap the toilet paper around my hand, then cover with the shower curtain piece.

Bleed to death: 20
Missing Fingers: Left hand

Antonio Romano
You do this but blood is still flowing freely. You need to find some way to staunch the bleeding or cauterize the wound. The empty wooden toilet paper roll has a small plastic baggy stuffed inside of it. When you pull it out you find 6 1000MG morphine pills in the bag. The shower curtain is now in shreds and the toilet paper dispenser is empty.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 78

Dice Roll: 1d10
d10 Results: 7

OOC: This counting a number 1. In 7 total GM posts you may wake up. I will post so on my Landlord post as well. You can post your character sleeping if you want. When you wake up roll a percentile. 50 or lower one arm with be paralyzed. 51 or higher your body will be numb for one hour.