Notices

Region A: Longtail's Destiny

ZhuGuan, half-elf

"I somehow have a feeling they won't be in a talking mood but standing around here won't get us closer to the exit."

Jared Lees, Halfling, Gloom Pact Binder

"Bilbo? Thief? Not even close, and both hurtful." Jared mock pouts before looking over the others. "Anyone else good at... er... stealth?

Vicky

Vicky nods at ZhuGuan. "Yes, if we require a war council for each decision, our greatest threat is going to be death by old age." She grins at the end, letting them know it is a joke. "Still, it's not good to rush decisions either. Let's try a compromise."

She motions towards John.

"Sorry, I don't seem to have caught your name" '...or even what you are,' she adds to herself.

"I'd like you to follow me closely so I don't have to walk in darkness. I'll advance slowly towards the group at the campfire, looking for traps along the way."

She turns to the eladrin bard. "I'd like in particular Allyria to follow me. I have a feeling your skill with words rival any politician."

Despite saying it, she can't for the life of her think of any politician at all. It is like a fleeting, hazy dream she can't seem to remember any details from at all. 'Perhaps I should stop referencing things from my old life,' she thinks with a mental sigh.

"The rest you can choose to stay, follow us, or sneak up to them, outside the reach of the torch. Just ... be careful, will you?" For some reason, her eyes rest on Jared as she says the last part.

She readies her shield and moves as soon as John is in position behind her.

John grins at Vicky "Ill introduce my self later but yes i will walk with you. Who knows death might be calling today." John laughed as he walked behind Vicky.

Jared winks at Vicky and then sets off with, traveling slightly behind and far enough to their right to be out of the range of the light from their Tory. Even before he leaves the light however, the shadows seem to thicken, swirling about his feet and then climbing, enshoruding his short body.

With Vicky taking the lead, the heroes bravely begin moving forward. Vicky notices a placard on the wall. It seems to be one symbol only, but she cannot read it or make heads or tails of it. Neither can any of the others. The stonework in the room is all well worked, and obviously a great many man-hours were put into it's construction. If she had to guess, Vicky would figure the place to be at least 1,000 years old, maybe more. It seems to be a higher quality of workmanship than even the dwarves manage to produce (which is saying a lot).

Vicky and several of the others keep a keen eye out for any planted (or natural) dangers in the room, but they find none. ZhuGuan Yu tries his best to be sneaky, but fails at it. Jared, on the other hand, is excelling in that department since extinguishing his
John Clarke is currently the only source of light except for the campfire
torch. Except for the hiding halfling, Jack Fox brings up the rear of the group.

Most of the heroes recognize the campers as
See Nature Check results below
orcs. They sit by a poorly constructed fire. They look tired and sullen, not quite the picture that has been painted of these fearsome oppressors. Their weapons, clubs to be exact, are out, but not in hand. The wooden weapons are within reach of the orcs, but none of them make an attempt to wield the weapon. Instead, they simply sit and watch the group as they approach them. An orc missing an eye, the smallest of the trio, tries to stifle a cough. They look extremely haggard with deep bags over their scar-marked faces and ashen paleness.

This room seems to extend around the corner to the left. Vicky is certain that it eventually connects to the other door they could have gone through when they first entered the dungeon. She can't see that half of the room well, however, with no light over there.

Jared despite being highly interested in the orks, with what they are doing, what stuff they might have, and most importtantly what if anything they are eating, decides he is best to stay hidden and check around the corner.

John Clarke - Eladrin Revenant Hybrid (Warden/Swordmage)

As John approached the Orcs he wondered "How do I know these things are Orcs I guess I've acquired some new tricks. These Orcs seem to be to tired to fight... it could be a trick on the other hand are they even smart enough to come up with something like that. John looked at Allyria.