Notices


Region A: Longtail's Destiny

 
ZhuGuan, half-elf
Perception:
Dice Roll:
1d20+4
d20 Results: 3 (Total = 7)
These dice were omitted, altered, or moved: 1d20+3
Original Dice: 1d20+3
Listen at door

ZhuGuan sticks his torch into the darkness and tries to pull it back out before heading to one of the other doors.


The torch will not pass through the wall of darkness. He can't hear a sound coming from the room. He instead turns his attention to another door. There are two to the north. Guan moves towards the
DF14
second of the two doors. It does not stand any differently from the other doors that ZhuGuan has seen so far. It is made of iron and seems well constructed.



Hurm moves three squares behind Guan
DI4
ooc Switching to bow, he readies against a possible attack if something bursts through.


As the lights move, Allyria follows, unwilling to be left in darkness. This whole situation is unsettling enough without the loss of one of her five senses. She stays close to Hurm for now, her hand fingering the slender length of her wand.

Vicky

We didn't hear anything, right?
Sounds?

Vicky walks up to the two north doors,
perception:
Dice Roll:
1d20+8
d20 Results: 2 (Total = 10)
studying them quickly to see if there is any difference between them. She also puts her to the door and tries to
I don't know if you want more perceptions tests or not.
listen at each one.




Vicky presses her
ear hole I suppose....
ear against the first iron door. She can't hear anything, but she can smell something putrid on the other side of the door. She quickly moves over to the door that ZhuGuan is standing in front of. Several of the others have repositioned themselves, though Jack Fox is still over by the orcs. Allyria and Hurm both come out of the shadows moving closer to the group.

Vicky presses her ear against the door to listen at it like she did the first door. She barely pulls her head away and ducks before a burst of mystic flame spews from the door itself. Hurm and Allyria are only barely out of the flames range, and Vicky avoids most of the fire. ZhuGuan Yu is not as lucky. He is caught head on by the burst of fire and barely manages to shield his eyes from the blast.

The orcs turn and look in response to the sudden fire. They begin to chuckle and snicker as they point at the hurt duo. They don't laugh for long, but still the pain seemed to amuse them.








Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us