Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

I Win 2: The Sequel!

View Poll Results
Who wins?
Mordae 1 25.00%
Mordae, for sure 1 25.00%
Of course it's Mordae 1 25.00%
Who could it be but Mordae? 1 25.00%

My friend Dredge votes for me. So does my other friend with a really long name. So does my other friend who is in one of my campaigns but has taken a month of leave for his big fancy college level exams. Not to mention I vote for me, which is 1 more vote.

I believe in politics we call that "I Win."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av Bloodbane View Post
My friend Dredge votes for me. So does my other friend with a really long name. So does my other friend who is in one of my campaigns but has taken a month of leave for his big fancy college level exams. Not to mention I vote for me, which is 1 more vote.

I believe in politics we call that "I Win."
Ah....so your imaginary friends are voting for you now?

Nice try there, Admiral Stockdale.

Dredge is an ACTUAL person on Myth Weavers. So is the guy on exams. So is the other guy, but in all fairness he only has two posts, and one of them was to troll my 3.5 campaign. And I voted for me...

Whoever picked one of the 4 options at the top of the page did too (thank you. You get the first cookie.)

If AV can have his 'friends' vote for him, then I think I can speak for all MW members and say that they will vote for Optimus Prime. Optimus Wins by a landslide!

Optimus Prime is a fool who will be crushed by Megatron! All hail the leader of the Decepticons!

I'm changing my vote...Megatron/Nader 2011! Who dares oppose that ticket? Surely not the puny AV Bloodbane, with his puny single vote.

Might I remind you that Megatron hates humans. He will crush us all!

Optimus for the win!

Who said I was a human, you fleshy meat-creature?
Megatron/Nader: Change Inorganic Organisms Can Believe In! Mwahahahahahaha