Notices

Out Of Character

Hey folks,

Is there any room for another. I laughed all the way home after noticing this at work. Good ole Marvel Superheroes! I used to play that years ago. I will need to refresh myself on the rules but it shouldn't take long since, as I recall, they are Amazingly easy...no, really, they're Excellent...

I'm fine with just checking the boards.

I'm working on my background now. Should be able to get that out to you either tonight or tomorrow.

And yea, Firkraag. One might even say its.... SHIFT X!

My background is done, and SgtDrill, you may want to check it out, since you're in it. Let me know if anything doesn't jive with your vision for Jim.

If accepted, I'd like to either play the Silver Surfer, his heir, or another Herald of Galactus that has come to earth in search of the Surfer.

Lol. What a goomba. I honestly had no idea I was asking to play one of the most powerful heroes in the game when I made this request. I just asked to play the only non-X-man I could remember was definitely from Marvel. Oh, well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag View Post
If accepted, I'd like to either play the Silver Surfer, his heir, or another Herald of Galactus that has come to earth in search of the Surfer.
You're welcome to join, but we're making up new characters rather than play established ones. Check out the other threads for how to make up a character as well as the game background (so far) if you'd still like to play.

warming up my die roller

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 74

Well actually just practicing.........

Dang newbie

eeeekkkk 7 i need more practice

d100 Results: 99
d100 Results: 84
d100 Results: 5
d100 Results: 71

Quote:
You're welcome to join, but we're making up new characters rather than play established ones. Check out the other threads for how to make up a character as well as the game background (so far) if you'd still like to play
I'd love to play, but I can't see any character creation information about. Is it a private thread, perhaps?

Nevermind. I found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag View Post
...Looks like his powers could be based on some sort of Quantum vortex. Perhaps he was a human pulled from an alternate universe by the arrival/departure of the Beyonder and he manifests his difference by creating a vortex of probability that alters matter and energy in some way...I'll work with that concept.
Write up a full background (and a name and costume description, if applicable) and send it to me via Private Message. Then post what would be publicly known about your character to the Characters thread.
Thanks!